Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

VOTE: Jack

Jack and Night look the worst on second glance

Katze, Hally and Memes look bad but they aren’t all wolves, I could even be wrong on 2 but I don’t think I’m ever wrong on all 3 or at least I extremely doubt it.

i see
please quote them when possible

I thought some jester play or something that would require you to have so many votes on you or something. Im very outdated on the potental 3rd party roles.

Honestly though I felt this was more a reaction test to see how people react to your claim and in a haotic situation. I feel fine saying this now since we are way past that part.

Good Job.

See, this is why I town read you.

You do Townie things.

i was voted “most likely to do towny things” back in high school

1 Like

These two.

I mean that’s a fair argument.

Did you have any read on me before hand?

i didn’t like the first post you quoted either for reasons that i can’t really explain. i thought the second post was fine - why do you dislike it?

Nah I’m bias and want the dude I invited from SC2Mafia to surpass day 1.

He could be a wolf but they didn’t have any reaction that really popped out.

It doesn’t really make any sense to me. Given context it seems serious, but it reads like a joke. I think the dissonance there is wolfy.

I don’t think that’s exactly it, but I’m not sure how else to explain it.

Eliza probably town

Rue went up for me

Is this solely because I started townreading you?

Hally, Memes, Gaul, Katze, Night are still my lowest.

Conflicted on Jack. Want to talk with them more.

zorvo feels like one of those players im afraid to townread out of fear of being wrong but usually ends up being town anyway

That (meta on me) and your push on Gyrlander is something I’d expect Town!You to do, I just don’t want that wagon.

As there are others who have higher chance on being wolves.

sponging seth, eh?

tbh i thought it was clear that seth’s perspective if town was to try and draw the nk, which even if no one else thought that was a likely outcome, I can see him believing it to be worth a try.

and his posts in general don’t seem that wolfy to me, at least based on my prior experience with him - caveat that I’ve never seen zorvo as a wolf. he’s posted like 200 times and is poking at stuff and giving reasons etc for his reads, I can see intent to solve the game there.

if i’m wrong and he’s a wolf, so be it I’ll deal with the blowback when it comes then

1 Like

seth

i know how reaction tests work, i literally had a reputation for them before i ended up overdoing them and becoming bad at doing them; i feel this strongly about it because this is literally watching my own train wreck in slow motion and in third person

unfortunately the type of self centered thread warping reaction test ala the one you just did is PROBABLY more likely to come from a villager but it quite literally pains me to townread you. this is not an exaggeration, i havent played mafia in months and have spent a lot of that time talking to other players and about mafia theory and have personally become much more against these kinds of gambits. IF you are a villager i believe your play today was extremely bad up to this point. you still have time to make up for this. there’s a chance your conclusions are primarily correct, i am somewhat biased against that for obvious reasons but who knows, maybe you’re 2/3 and hally/memes are both wolves. i personally dont think memes is one but think hally v possibly could be.

i saw you asked what i think of your alignment right now and thats probably the best way i can put it. i’ll try to give you a legitimate evaluation later, but i know that i both want you to be mafia and hope you are. if i were spectating this game and not having to experience this first hand i’d probably say you’re >rand v for reasons i hate, but i have to experience this first hand and hate it even more from this position

I’m sold on him being town because of how he started pushing Night despite most players having her as a villager.

1 Like