Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I’m okay with SOFT townleans being shot when they have done a very weird play. It’s strange, like I believe he may be Town but at the same time that play was extremely unnecessary and wouldn’t mind seeing him flip to clear that matter up. Hope that makes sense.

what about SPF

Do you know if Eliza fps?

Can we just lim this please.
I’m getting ElizaThePsycho ptsd right now

1 Like

Didn’t you claim that you learned your ability after one successful prediction? Why would you care about a second?

that’s right the breaking baddies + Seth

what are you gonna do, cry?

jesus christ youre desperate
you know thats just my d1 play when I have 0 experience right?
those questions gave me a grip on the game and now I’m here you’re even more adamant on me not playing the game on reaction

Remember we let ElizaThePsycho do what her role asked for and she was scum in the valorant game.

I don’t trust this eliza.

spf is similar and we could probably throw them in there but they’ve felt more like they are trying to solve than anyone else in that group

also I’m pretty sure they admitted they lied about using their ability on heisenberg

so yeah

But this eliza is her sister though.

No
something happens when I get a success
something to do with the elim’s role

eh idk I think their solving has been kinda actively wolfy especially if heisenberg and Seth are both villagers

outdwolf dying is fine
i have no qualms

It can, but if true is also super cold blooded to treat someone who invited you to the game. You town lean them and you still dont mind them being killed?

Is that usual for you?

actually awful motivation great job

…then who did I use it on?

Wait so are you ElizaThePsycho or not?

IM NOT
thats why this is so awful
I’m being read based off another person with the same name that sadbi knows isnt me doing something in a previous game

1 Like

elizas role can exist as town
she chooses a target each night
idk why it wouldnt

its not an openly wolfy role or anything