Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

@eliza

here we have proof of you commuting an act of trolling how do you plead

Guilty/Guilty

yeah that’s why I’m just ignoring her

basically what i think is happening is the people in that group are mostly offhandedly pushing seth and heisenberg which i think is likely to be two villagers at this point while subtly poking at each other but none of their scumreads on each other ever end up going anywhere and it feels like filler while they let town kill the top two wagons

i think spf has made more of an attempt to bring light to the fact that seth wasn’t being voted for good reasons than the rest but idk

2 Likes

i cant believe the amount of pushback i started getting as soon as my tempo increased

1 Like

It’s not a normal townlean. If that were the case I’d never vote him. It’s just that he has some… special circumstances.

i actually think this makes SPF look the worst because it’s likely Heisenberg and Seth won’t survive this entire game in which case she looks the best on paper out of all of them but she wouldn’t have done anything to prevent the outcome

basically I think it actually makes her look wolfier since it looks like posturing

I…?

I don’t know

its an act of “fullclaiming here is probably a bad idea, I’ll claim it as my n0 only” because I felt like that had less risk to it
even if I was trolling, like, boo hoo?? oh nooo I didn’t claim my exact role I must be scum like no. you have no point
this is a useless post

1 Like

don’t mald over being scumread challenge (impossible)

1 Like

ok im gonna give up trying to read the posts i missed and just look at the isos of those people

because i maintain that visor still feels rand to me except his read on me was garbage

yes it is because your entire ISO has been nothing but pushing heisenburg because of shit you made up

you’re literally Seth 2 all you’ve done is troll

You keep saying things and it feels like you are a fish wiggling on a hook.

A question.

What have you thought of everyone who is defending/attacking you so far? You say you like attention. Tell me what you learn from it.

im here to play and im here to win
I stand by heisenberg → gyr being extremely solid here

1 Like

my gril all you’ve done is bitch and moan this entire game

the only reason you started wolfreading me is because I called you on it lmao

so yeah no I won’t stop because it’s very funny

If you are town you should probably post in a way that doesn’t make it sound like you are trying to fulfill a 3P win condition.

1 Like

This is weird cause this eliza is not ThePsycho one but has the same tone when pushed lol.
But this Eliza is way different in tone than the other Eliza when not pushed.

Did you see the claim saul made

no it isn’t you got pushback because you have no content and you did a shitty fps

this isn’t rocket science lmao

people aren’t even wolfreading you they’re just asking you to please get off the stage madam

local girl fakeclaims in a setup with anticlaim
shocking
unexpected

I have never said I was persuasive

1 Like