Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

dont flame challenge (impossible)
look buddy
that is simply not true
I was frozen for a while, asked some basic questions to try and keep up on the game state, pushed the person I needed to push as per my night zero
this is just an empty attempt at stirring up beef

for example:
this adds NOTHING to the game
youre just making up shit at this point

so I suggest you shut up and play the game or I’m just gonna take this to the host
actively being a dick is helping no one here

Wait what? There is anti-claim here? I didnt see that in the OP

if u do a bad fps I am legally obligated to bully you to death especially if you haven’t done shit

you just said you didn’t have a night zero

anticlaim might exist but it’s fine because my claim is fake

1 Like

actually going stupid mode going crazy rn
i
didnt?
i never did that??
I didn’t tell the full truth on my role and you’re making it out as if I fps’d the entire thing holy shit

1 Like

this implies existence of anticlaim
astand has historically included anticlaim in games like ciconia

1 Like

@GaulSoodman now this is seth 2

1 Like

Because I’m answering to the same things over and over. It’s just a matter of you understanding it in a way and me a different one (the real one, of course).

I’m sorry but I cannot think of anything good from the people attacking me, specially when I see things in a completely different way. It seems to me that you just don’t understand me or just have assumed that I’m scum and won’t change your mind, so I’m starting to not like you (in game, of course lol).

I like Saul. He’s smart. And the players that do not want to kill me because mislynching me my first day on a new server would be atrocious have my sympathy.

Rue sure looks like an oportunistic being.

firstly no matter what I did I’ll always add nothing to the game because I’m a bimbo I have no brain my heads full of air

second I’m pretty sure you’ve gotten into multiple fights atp with multiple people, I remember you got into a scuff with Arctic and you’ve been catty to basically everyone who’s talked to you so I don’t think I’m making shit up tbh

thirdly if you think I’m being bad enough to report just report me, don’t be a diva about it it just makes the game hard to read

Then why Gyr softs vig with anti-claim and why did YOU brought it up???

im confused af as to what gaul is doing here
am i the only one who thinks eliza’s play is perfectly normal

Also unrelated to game but my laziness in purchasing trials of mana has paid off as it is now free with my PS+ subscription.

I am hyped tbh loved the SNES original.

Anyway Heisen’s push sucks for game state reasons, openwolf started really pure but also voting an excellent player while they sleep has its downsides if wrong but also wolves sleep too so fuck 'em, and Gyr and I are chatting currently so we’ll see where this goes.

my current thoughts on wagons

1 Like

UNVOTE

Don’t think lynching a mason is a good idea btw.

openwolf wagon started really pure*

1 Like

I’d rather let him get a shot off and make wolves kill him then hang him even if it forces him to claim

Except he just claimed mason

I cannot help but agree personally

1 Like

@eliza

I read this as you admitting that it was a n1+ ability, am I incorrect in this assumption.