Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

You have to explain this

why?

read MY opener x(

i mean flat out if arctic is a villager his pov on the game is going to be permanently warped until i flip or he actually reevaluates me correctly

admittedly i think my pov is pretty warped too because he is correct, as it stands i believe my wagon is primarily village motivated. that eod does not really make sense in that world.

so i will probably try my hardest to be an obvious villager today, but i have low confidence in people seeing it, solely because people hold me to pretty insane standards that i really cant meet :joy_cat:

i didnā€™t even start the katze wagon

but iā€™ll be honest after i saw that rue post on visor and was looking for a new wagon to start it was probably going to be katze and i was pleasantly surprised when i saw someone else do it

i recognize i put too much stock into the heisenberg threadread but i believed in it because i probably subconsciously projected how i would play this game as a wolf onto this wolfteam, i didnā€™t think wolves would just let him get thrown around all day without having anyone being overtly credgrabby with his flip if he was a wolf. so thatā€™s why i did what i did

maybe iā€™ll die for it but i overplayed
just kinda sucks if katze is actually a wolf because i doubt anyone is going to sheep me post mortem

Not helpful

now my opinion on zorvo is flipping

nice

I can hardly imagine that a role which creates new accounts to join the game can be Town.

VOTE: GaulSoodman

i mean fwiw i actually can see an argument for most of the katze voters yesterday being town, even though iā€™m not convinced that all of them are

that said, i feel that ā€œall the katze voters are town = katze being mafiaā€ is fallacious logic, and it is the exact same logic that led to you attempting to take votes off of the heisenberg wagon yesterday. @HowardHamlin , if you are town, i would expect you to correct the flaws in your logic after you saw how it led to you defending a wolf yesterday, instead of doubling down today and pretending like your argument intuitively makes sense when it actually does not

2 Likes

Can you explain what this means again
Iā€™m sorry but I genuinely donā€™t understand what youā€™re saying :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

this quote is so lmao to me

The second and third paragraph especially suck, second part feels kinda wet farty and like youā€™re trying to assassinate your post so you donā€™t really need to do anything with your post.

Third part feels very appeasy to katze, I donā€™t see the point in asking Katze directly.

i thought you meant you townread them for something other than the vote from how you said that

idrc about that :man_shrugging:

@katze how good are you at reading ruby?

Thoughts on this post?

I like how you said this and then voted me

based

oh yeah i was gonna say that i think gortas posts yesterday were pretty terrible but in the sense that he has no TMI

because i do believe he probably takes the chance to get SOME credit off of heisenberg. or do something.

he missed EoD but for now id say solidly likely v!gorta, yea

1. youā€™re voting the wrong person
  2. it can be, trust

there are literally multiple explanations for why the katze voters could have been all (or majority) town yesterday and for katze to have been town as well, such as:

-the wolves decided to bus heisenberg because they saw he was going down

-the wolves were AFK from the thread and largely off of both wagons

-the wolves wanted to keep katze alive as a future mischop

to assume that katze must be mafia if all katze voters were town is confirmation biased logic, and if katze is mafia, that isnā€™t why she is

i read his iso and id give him benefit of the doubt
i dont think his treatment of heisen should be cleaning though
its not like a bury or something
maybe unlike his wolf mo but not outside range of possibility?

like here is my dilemma

this was obviously made knowing that the hyper fixation on zorvo DID exist

is he pointing flashing arrows at his scumbuddy so people derail thread or is he just aware v!zorvo is making people do nothing but talk about him again someone give me thots

1 Like

im not

mixed feelings

i kinda think sheā€™d not want to vote me regardless of alignment but i know she has a good read on me and i know she knows i know that so its not out of the realm of possibility she felt forced into townreading me because she was scared id call her out if she didnt. with that said when i did call her out i thought her response was vaguely >rand v

not a bury sure

more than enough for me to consider it a terrible vote for today, and i think his convo with me about geyde goes pretty differently if hes a wolf