Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

@spf Can you expand more on this world? I’m interested as to your thoughts on it.

Wait, so he’s not the one claiming to have the multiple accounts? That’s just Howard and Kim?

So are you guys voting Gaul mainly because of his vote during EoD?

1 Like

VOTE: min

4 wagonomics

nya
i think hes villagery but its not obvious

okay

so

rue looks better imo

VOTE: HowardHamlin

abc for a dr pepper zero sugar

1 Like

he does not have multiple accounts, he is just a chaos gremlin.

that is part of the reason for the vote, if not most of it. although honestly i kinda wanna move it so ill figure it out later

UNVOTE

thats fine

off the table for today seems agreeable tho, yes?

1 Like

it’s not the same logic but yeah i guess both are technically threadreads

i thought heisenberg was town because every counterwagon option fell flat compared to him which doesn’t make sense when no one felt like they were trying to get cred from a heisenberg flip and also flipping him would give a big bonus to a town role while also clearing them. that elim just seems massively undesirable for wolves so i thought they would fight it if he was a wolf

i just don’t think any of these are plausible for the reasons i stated before
heisenberg not trying to self-pres could also tie into this but i think he just may have not been available so shrug

Who is the #1 rubyexpert?

But Tha k you for analysis

Like Jack‘s focus on Seth a decent amount, generally when wolves posture around a slot like Seth they generally focus more on the emotional aspect to try to farm towncred from the thread/the person they’re pushing. However I think the arguments he presented mostly relied on logic and I think he exited at a good point in time, I also think his post about Heisenburg was pretty decent, didn’t ping me in the same way Ruby’s did.

1 Like

I can read Ruby if you want to trust me

1 Like

tbh i’m not sure that i can because it’s not a world that i particularly believe in (and i generally don’t believe that there is one coherent “world” that the wolves were pushing for bcuz i generally reject the idea that wolves play in a unified and strategic fashion)

i do think it’s likely that at least one wolf was bussing/distancing from heisenberg but couldnt say more without doing some wagon analysis

2 Likes

you don’t think he was bussed? if heisenberg wasn’t bussed, and the katze voters are all town, who are the wolves?

im not actually sure

if i had to guess spf might have one of the more accurate reads on her here?

oh guava just said they could and theyre from same home community so probs >rand to be true

i think there’s decent odds if shes a villager she becomes an obvious villager today

I am interested in the fact that no one has been immediately aimed at Gyrlander, despite him only being protected yesterday by a hint towards a powerful role that has yet to be confirmed.

I didnt vote geyde and I dont wanna be hypocritical but like

people using dadv might’ve been wolves especially if kat is v

@HowardHamlin Are you SaulGoodman?

VOTE: HowardHamlin

Sure give me your best shot

why is nobody saying abc