Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

This post sucks

out of curiosity, what wolfreads do you currently have outside of katze?

im considering it

i think this SoD is kinda chaotic and i want to let it play out before i jump into that

err, i mean he was bussed but, but i think katze is a wolf and because theyā€™re a stronger player wolves wanted to save them over heisenberg

imo probably made to sound insightful, independent of zorros alignment
hard to spew read one way or another

Better

(who doesnā€™t townread me and would like a private chat with me tonight uwu)

Youā€™re right

Me forgetting not every single post means something spew wise

1 Like

@HowardHamlin

do you not think this holds some truth?

because i am a stronger player and ā€œthe championā€ then do you not think bussing me yields much more credit than bussing heisenberg?

Better

why would we nya

but katze sucksā€¦

1 Like

Nobody reads walls so Iā€™m forcing you to have to interact with me by spamming

If you donā€™t like it then cry

1 Like

uh. zack
and i guess iā€™ll throw down eevee because i think him 4 posting may be wolfy given he wanted to rand town?
i need to think about it more, but i basically think the only impactful people who could be wolves are katze and zack and from then itā€™s mostly clear skies

if iā€™m wrong on katze then wolves are probably mainly just afk people, but i think thatā€™s easier to answer by flipping katze rather than trying to flip 3 other slots

So I play a lot of social deduction games with Ruby that arenā€™t FM and this is pretty similar what she said about our friend Scoot when she were town the last time I played UDW with her
So that post reads as Ruby-Good-Team to me, though I havenā€™t actually ISOā€™d her yet so I donā€™t have a full read on her.

1 Like

U donā€™t want Dr Pepper zero sugar?

i do but im very confused nya
abc?

Okay thankfs

1 Like

bussing you would yield more credit but iā€™m talking desirable in terms of damage control, like if a wolf is going over with w/w wagons to kill the weaker one
especially because you can easily talk yourself out of the poe compared to geyde

with the knowledge that iā€™m a villager, who are the wolves then?