Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

You won’t explode

1 Like

i am kinda tinfoiling nightingale as a wolf but i dont feel comfortable pursuing it today

My personal feeling about Guava is that it feels like all of his posts about Heisenberg and at end of day we’re carefully crafted to get him pushed the next day (which is why I townread most of his posts at end of day and about heisenburg I’m not spamming thread because that’s annoying) however he isn’t being pushed so now I’m shitting

1 Like

pursue it imo :eyes:

I thought someone claimed to be Masons with them, thats what seemed to kill the wagon that was starting to gain traction.

it doesn’t change my worldview

i think the wolfteam comprises of you, katze, and a few afks

without you that’s just another afk

VOTE: UNVOTE

Forgot I had voted I usually don’t vote this early
Gaul stopped saying weird shit today and the posts that actually make sense are reading town to me

@HowardHamlin shut up about katze

if you’re a villager then the only way our asses don’t get hanged is if we talk to each other

if you’re a wolf then proceed

yeah, but you said it yourself, killing heisenberg “clears” eliza, probably has better clears overall (spf/visor both look v good off of it)

and if im a wolf i think id probably rly only spew seth clear and lets be honest is that really productive :skull:

1 Like

Please do iso her

1 Like

On it, nya!

goose boy stop huffing copium if you’re a villager

if you genuinely didn’t get expect to get pushed then you should stop posting and regroup and show up to thread later

the only reason I care is because you’re the only tolerable thing about this game now that geyde is dead despite you being annoying

@katze we need to distance today

u smell bad

ur posts r bad

L + ratio + you fell off + no broads + eat your heart out + hit da bricks + get mooked + do you think you could beat gh in a wii sports resort swordplay contest

3 Likes

it really boils down to i feel like her presence is sorta malicious sometimes

its hard to put into words, i feel like a lot of the time shes here and is villagery af and then sometimes shes only half here and i feel like she has an evil gaze upon the thread

im kinda talking myself into thinking shes one of the liklier wolves on my wagon tho

1 Like

Oooh i see

Who is gooseboy

it’s probably because her effect on the game and all of the disasters amount to a wet fart

I’m not reading that much into it until I read her ISO because you could say the same about me

jesus christ

(Arctic)

@HowardHamlin can you explain your role because so far it feels wolfy