Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

this post felt villagery from guava at the time but that’s basically as far as my read goes on them
feels maybe too on the nose for a player like guava to make as a wolf but i don’t really know them that’s just my idea of them as a wolf

2 Likes

thats probably a good way to articulate it actually

i think she’s spending more time looking cute and villagery than trying to solve the game

but im. well, when i put it like that it sounds a lot stronger of a read than it is :wowee:

Yeah and town is dumb enough to believe that a mafia treestumper could ever exist in a balanced game. It couldn’t, so I’m lock v to anyone with a functioning brain that thinks for more than two seconds right now. I’m absolutely never wolf. What do I need to do to get that through to everyone!?! I honestly don’t know if I can take another day of this stupidity. I literally have a history of seeming scummy as town but the second I seem even the least bit scummy everyone thinks I’m lock wolf for some reason without bothering to think about how I play as a wolf and as a villager. I’m so far out of my wolf meta that it might as well be in another universe! You’ve seen how argumentative I’ve been this game and how willing I was to risk death to prove that I’m a villager! That literally never comes from me as a wolf! Please, start actually thinking seriously about things! If you do, you’ll realize that I’m 100% correct. I thought people would be smart and that I’d be able to relax today, but I guess I guessed wrong. I just don’t care any more. Yet again, katze ruined my enjoyment of yet another game by her antics. I don’t even know why I’m surprised at this point. Just once I’d like her to realize that I’m a villager and be in her towncore as a villager like my first ever game with her. I guess that’ll never happen though. Sorry about all this. I’m just fed up with things at this point. Just put me out of my misery and end it now. VOTE: katze

2 Likes

read this post again
you are literally proving my point

Interesting. I didn’t find it towny at all. And not exclusively because he was talking about my death like it was irrelevant.

VOTE: evee

low hanging fruit but probably mafia regardless

1 Like

Is there a way to view the vote count at a specific point

i’m debating on holding off because i think i can post myself clear by eod and i don’t want to get anticlaimed at that point

i’m not sure why you think this role is AI though?

There’s literally no one voting you.

yeah again I’m not giving an opinion until I have enough energy to skim her ISO because I’ve spent most of this game prioritizing being sexy over being villagery

We get zero infon

The hell? This is an overreaction, specially from you Rokon.

((its a copypasta

1 Like

You click the hammer emoji that says “show votes as of this post”.

Because having a role with multiple. Accounts that can have multiple votes seems scummy

how

there’s way more blatant downsides bussing geyde than bussing me

like yeah, if we’re w/w i think i am way more capable of talking myself out of an execution, but also i have a much much much bigger hill to climb to do that

i mean honestly if we’re talking strategics id probably 100% let myself die if i thought my role was weaker than his because i think geyde-when-he-has-time is a much better wolf than people give him credit for

as an aside, i think people reading into arctics role being AI are prooooobably wrong to do so; astand umineko games are pretty infamous for having roles that sound weird. i mean hell elizas role existed, you were all convinced it was a 3p :wowee:

its a copypasta

She has even less to read than Heisen did back when I said Heisen didn’t have a lot

She’s reading town out of the few things she’s said but like I said, few, town lean but I need more info
I like #4743 and #4764 but I think those are NAI. She was right for saying that tho.

Sigh

Why you guys have to troll so much.

do you really give me no credit at all lol

if you’re a v, do you think I bother popping up at EOD to vote Heisenberg

what have I done that’s wolfy, exactly

i find the argument of “wolves would have been more likely to bus katze than heisenberg” unconvincing when you consider that heisenberg had essentially given up on trying to be townread and seemed resigned to his fate

1 Like