Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

again I already explained this

an hour before I voted katze I planned the switch because I wanted to see what happened if I left thread alone and I switched suddenly

My read on Heisenberg was town because I actually liked a lot of his posts

I thought they insightful and he also made me vibe with him so I didn’t want to vote him

I talked with arctic and Ghana about their opinion and when he disagreed I was like “oh” but since I wasn’t given like a quote or a more detailed explanation and Ghana was being stubborn it made me not take it seriously and I was more convinced on you being wolf because of hallys posting

My read on him started to decay a lot and so I definitely stopped liking him as much but I still voted kat because I thought kat was a wolf and was more confident on it.

Towards the end I started being like weh especially with his lack of posting I didn’t want to vote him over you but I wasn’t surprised at all at his w flip and I even said I wasn’t going to defend him due to the fact he looked SUPER frozen.

I also wanted to point out that I think spf(?) said something along the lines of how dumb it would be to read wagons off of the amount of people pushing/etc due to the size and that itself resonated in me a lot because I thought his wagon was stale but then when I learned “hey this reasoning is kinda bad and this post count drop is visible” I definitely didn’t care to defend him as much as I was earlier

I’m terrible at explaining

3 Likes

“peoples”

hi, its just me i think :joy_cat:

If Misty said I played like I didn’t care and I said I wouldn’t care then what lie or bluff is happening

Words do in fact have meaning professor chalmers

what can i say
innocent conscience :innocent:

the “i wouldn’t do this as scum” invocation is the smaller part of my argument, the important part is that i am being accused of powerwolfing before we even know what the flips of the wagons are. so i don’t think it’s unfair of me to ask that i be read on something else

I don’t know what Rue’s point is but you definitely were not disproving it LOL
But idc cuz I’m townreading you anyway I just thought it was a funny thing to point out

No someone also mentioned doubts on night

?

also, that post feels like you are talking to someone you know is town

Who said that yesterday? The power wolfing thing.

Also an additional part of my question was that Misty said my justification for the Heisenberg vote was bad, but she’s been completely mum on the fact I didn’t plan to vote Heisenberg at end of day.

These two things are contradictory

Spf

which posts did you like, his iso is p short

which posts if you remember

And Hally but at night

Arctic are you saying spf and Hally read on you power wolfing are wrong

Like I didn’t see the post not like I didn’t understand

Yes I am lol

if she said i looked like I didn’t care and I said early in day 1 that I didn’t care then yes that is in fact proof that wolfreading me specifically for acting like I didn’t care is dumb since that was literally my goal

that’s how I always act as a villager at end of day 1s because they’re always a crapshoot

Fuck everyone else.

What do you think?

1 Like

I give people consideration when i talk to them. Dont get cute.

1 Like

The ones scumreading you