Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

You say this, but there’s no confirmation for it.

the one for my reactions being faked?

also, what is your read on me now?

I am a villager so yes I am in fact saying that is wrong

what was the thing you were talking about me yesterday? the “i know something you dont want me to know”

Most of the ones he made about zorvo and his ability in general at sod to be both serious and shitposty in a way where he didn’t look like he wanted to die but then he…fell off

I thought you were a certain alt that I played with a few months ago on MU.

Less confident after eod once Geyde flipped wolf. Her vote on katze was weird.

But then again she feels pure

Fair enough.

Now tell me why bring this up

okay, fwiw that wasn’t me

@BradLand two questions. What is a rokon and eod yesterday you said i was behaving similar to spf about gyr and you never answered why that is. Can you please explain? Thank you.

I still want to scumread you in addition to hally dying honestly. Putting your iso next to his there are posts that make you look good but nothing that would make me think “katze is not scum ever”

spf
outedwolf
sadbi
bradland

any objections to the above being considered villagers?

3 Likes

I can’t imagine the accounts role as Town but I can as a 3p (neutral). So I believe he must go anyway. It would clear stuff up too and make the game less fucking complicated.

so you’re saying that all those posts about not wanting to vote boring wagons, not wanting to be at end of day, and me not caring who out of heisenberg or Zorvo died showed that I had a major stake in the way the end of day played out

Girl I think we need to take you to the hospital for your copium overdose

Townread
Sabi
SPF
Visor
Zack
Jackrito
Achro

Townlean:
Gyrlander
Phraze
Katze

So Rue wolf reads you for not caring
You were “acting” like you weren’t caring which makes you not a wolf

And that can’t just be a bluff? You can’t just be saying that after the fact because something you were against voting flipped wolf?
And you’re going to act like you saying you’re just acting like it but not really is a good argument?

Did you care about the Katze wagon at all?

did you think at any point that he might have been trying to pocket you, mostly around the time people kept calling him a wolf?

what did you think this meant?

i want to live in the world where sadbi is some type of 3P that executed hally and is openly canvassing for a new target ITT

2 Likes