Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

im not sure if i even think hes a wolf anymore lol

ask again later

being lazy doesnt make me a wolf

btw Iā€™m just finding motivation to try and read katze

this is a dumb question

the reason youā€™d be doing it is for exactly this reason, so that if you flip it makes the people on the heisenberger wagon look better

1 Like

No

Iā€™m not reading katze

You defense over ruby when her iso doesnā€™t reflect what you are spouting is what is making me sus u

1 Like

i can spoil you and tell you im town if that helps :pleading_face:

Not even ruby gf is hard shielding her

I mean thatā€™s just us reading the post differently and thereā€™s not much I can do about that I guess

Ngl that sounds good for guava on paper lol

its not though

I have to because Katze is in a few PoEs and also a wagon

Heā€™s hard tring her iso.

How is that a good look?

See, thatā€™s the thing

Katze knows what theyā€™re doing
I donā€™t

but would I ever believe you?

i mean I think when I wolf I play like a wet fart

while when I village itā€™s more like a dry fart ig

you know what I mean

i donā€™t know why you feel like this is an issue when every time iā€™ve wolfed against village you iā€™ve either just completely ignored you, made you look like an idiot, scumread you, or some combination of the three

1 Like

No idea why you are side eyeing Memes, they felt completely genuine in their approach to Zorvo and also didnā€™t switch to a real wagon to either bus/try to save geyde, itā€™s at the very least a decent look.

Eevee should be in bottom 2, they have 2 posts so this is purposeful not posting and honestly given their reputation as a good player should probably be turboed today.

GGhana shouldnā€™t be side eyed at all they are based even if they keep trying to tell me they are not.

Min I will reverse further judgment until I read their case on katze and their iso

The rest I donā€™t agree with point by point but itā€™s like ā€˜close enough, sureā€™

wolves generally donā€™t completely make shit up