:sob: :sob:

Or you’re protecting and defending your wolf partner

that’s how you appeal to me

1 Like

Yea they do makeup complete shit lol

i like it when they play hard to get

the burden of TMI

actually remind me later to give you a better answer on min

i kinda want to see them scumread someone not named katze tho cuz i think its been basically their entire game :joy_cat:

1 Like

If I am I’m doing it poorly
But if I’m town I’m still playing poorly

That’s what I’m getting at — no matter what alignment I am from your perspective what I said was dumb cuz it doesn’t make sense to you

not really because wolves are pussy bitches and don’t want to be able to be called out

and guava doesn’t strike me as the “make shit up” type either

i know you dont believe this regardless of alignment but the urge to slap a goose is skyrocketing :heart:

I hope you’re an attention whore because basically this entire game has revolved around you for 2 days

i believe the gentleman is implying that katze knows i’m a wolf :pensive:

1 Like

not to this extent unfortunately

We play mafia aren’t we all

If you’re defending me to get my joke vote off you it’s absolutely working

UNVOTE

no I’m defending you because I defend a bad bitch when I see them getting harassed

1 Like

It was funnier when I saw it as ‘Arctic just openly claiming to be a wolf’ in my head tbh

3 Likes

Mod announcement that an other visited spf and I only know Hally visited her and she flipped town and memes said he gave her something. He’s not town. He also stay off wagon.

He might as well be but we aren’t getting any spew or anything off that. Mostly like rand w but idk I want more evidence

I can’t discount that eod last minute vote sry.

I had them town yesterday but their town stock has decayed since. I have been whelmed with their cases.

you’re looking at consequences down the line, the way i see it is that it’s completely counterintuitive to bother trying to powerwolf when all of my team is supposedly ignoring me