Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I still think they are bad, I don’t like the posts and their mindset does not match what they say about their playstyle. I also found the posts around EOD to do with the wagons a little bit forced and unnatural. That wagon won’t go through with the soft claim, and I don’t want to force a strong claim if they is anti claim stuff which it seems like.

1 Like

Reeeeeee

1 Like

He is as town as Hally.

VOTE: Outedwolf

These are bad posts.

Anyone agree?

if we get katze w gyr v eevee v min v ruby v saul v flips can we turbo achro

sure

1 Like

No.

Yeah I still don’t think Achro is a wolf but they still talked about Eliza in a not so great way.

1 Like

What’s your thoughts on those posts or rather OutedWolf themselves?

@Rue do you have thoughts on achromatic

im going to endorse this take

I’m waiting for him to go into more detail in response to my question before I provide my thoughts on him. For now I think he is likely a villager, but I’m not yet willing to state it confidently.

So this is only in regards to 2 interactions I’m assuming?
That’s it?

I mean I’ll take a look I suppose but what about OutedWolf’s other interactions?

That is up to Brad when they are back, since he was hinting at it. I doubt he wants the full details public, I’m also not sure if saying could potentially make us anti claim killable.

Hey guys Achromatic and katze and Zack and Arctic and Arctic and Arctic and Zorvo have all been kind of suspicious. That’s my PoE for now. Just a hunch :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

I didn’t have anything to say about them.

i thought the interaction where i voted the wolf who died d1 was pretty good

mine was better