Gyrlander (3): Memes, Jackrito, Phraze
katze (2): HowardHamlin, KimWexler
BradLand (1): Rue
GaulSoodman (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (3): eevee, Gorta, Ruby

OK bb

VOTE: KimWexler

It is not a natural thought

What kind of question this? Dd you post anywhere in the game that you are voting to seem useful, because i have not seen such statements from you.

Already explained why that makes them mafia, is in the post you cut out. Nitpicking much?

I will stake my life in this game that you are mafia.

Iā€™ll have it be known if Eevee is a wolf you look bad from this.

VOTE: Eevee

Also, every time i push you you try to avoid me or brash me off, a few hours ago i did making sure you saw it to make you engage with meand address my concerns and you posted:

Also, every time i push you you try to avoid me or brash me off, a few hours ago i did making sure you saw it to make you engage with meand address my concerns and you posted

Which was a rely to my reply to Rue.

Soon after i left. Thatā€™s it.

If he thought i was scum trying to push him why is he not reacting like a townie would, why wait for the support of a loud voice to counter-attack? Why wait until im gone? Why talk about me instead of to me?

Cause they are scum.

I dont give a shit. Thst slot gives us zero information if we chop him regardless of alignment. Itā€™s better to vig him if we have KP, narrowing the PoE and boxing the wolves in cause slots like those are the ones scum will try to save for later.

Isnā€™t that exactly what OutedWolf said?

If he said this exactly, he is a smart player. Why?

Well would you look at that, they did.

@Memes
Read on OutedWolf?

Where did you go Memes?
I wanna hear that juicy read of yours!

I cant believe this level zero read comes from town. This is standard procedure when dealing with slots such as this.

Unless i missed a red check or something?

Idk about you but usually if you think this you would have said it earlier instead of saying:

I actually said earlier, you would know if you werent trying to nitpick my posts scum.

Then I compare you with OutedWolf and ask you for their read and you just changed topic back into a post you already responded to just to avoid the read and put shade on me.

VOTE: Memes