Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

“Said earlier” no I quoted your post from that comment.
I think I caught you tbh.

I think you calling me a wolf repeated is an attempt to mimic your town meta.

I won’t take my vote off of you till you give me that OutedWolf read.

Bruh, ive been shading you and pushing you since yesterday. I 100% believe you are a wolf and that read has not gone away.

Where did you go Memes?
Yeah take a trip to the freezer?

Oh there you are!
Let me read what you said!

Be my guess, nobody yells me what to do and it spews me lock town when you flip mafia, thanks!

I said i was not gonna tunnel you because i have no interest in engaging with an outed wolf. I wanna find your partners.

Yes indeed you have.
You seem very determined to want me dead and call me a wolf, still not AI in any way when you can mimic it as a wolf.

BTW I don’t really care about this, this wasn’t the point. The point is your a liar and trying to avoid giving an OutedWolf Read.

Memes ability to find scum is not that accurate

I didn’t ask you to engage did I? No.
I asked you to give a read.

Again, there you go with your lies and avoiding.

If this is how you choose to avoid it and just tunnel me and call me mafia, that isn’t good play.

It doesn’t hurt to give your thoughts about the player/read. Even comparing them to me if you are really looking for my “partners”.

But nope, you don’t want to which makes me think you and OutedWolf are aligned, that’s fine. I’ll remember this later when you’ll have no choice but to town read me and be begging for mercy.

But it’s fairly accurate.

Just a matter of time before I get that Green Check.

Lol. K

@Rue

Do you agree Openwolf and Memes can be aligned here from what happened?

Woah the thread got silent…

Look at me go!

Zorvo, im sorry but the problem is that i will always see scum intent from your posts, rgjt now im thinking you are anti-spewing and has been since i caught you.
I give no credence to what you post after that stunt you pulled on day 1, i believe zero of your reads and every time you engagewith me im thinking you are trying to play mind games with me, therefore, any engagement with you is futile. I need to see your flip.

Im sorry if you are town but i just dont believe you and in you.

Mr when the tides turn

Haters gotta hate

There is almost certainly a wolf in between those two and I do not mind blasting them both

VOTE: KimWexler

So many of kats posts especially recently have actually been villagery to the point where I can’t vote them before arc in good faith, arctic can die first /shrug if he somehow happens to be village that’ll be my problem

Today is my day off so i will have a lot of time to read and check ISOs from other people! Stick around because i will catch more mafia today!