Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I was actually worried that you said “your life” in general and not the one in this game. Thank God.

Well that’d be stupid would it not be? Lol

See this is the engagement i get from this slot.

Mocking, shading etc.

He is not making efforts to help me find him.

@Gyrlander why arent you? Why do you wait gor the people to push me to do a weak push or shade yourself?

Because you are frozen and you are scared of this big loud town voice, that is why.

Back to ISOing Achro

If you want me to answer something specific please @me and specify your question. I’ll never not answer back. I’m a decent person.

im saying nothing

so it’s not a difference check then lmao

he could still be a villager when I flip village

Only a difference check if you flip mafia yah.

I take it you believe gyrlander is town. Why?

@Gyrlander what do you think of the people defending you from me?

Zorvo and Arctic did on day 1
Gaul is doing it today.

All three have been highly suspected for being wolves in this game, in fact one of them is leading wagon.

I’m bored

Why the votes on KimWexler? Don’t remember them in the game too.

arctic alt

Tested pos for covid lol

@memes

Well the problem was it was hally not hallia. I misread the player list so spf’s post about hallia not being in the game that i thought was scummy wasnt lol.

Anyway i have never played with katze so i wanted to do something fun to keep an eye on her. Also i wanted to engage spf because i never want to take my eyes off of spf until i can know she is trustworthy.

Hallia, not hally, i just soul read day 1 as mafia in a game so i thought i could read her well to keep an eye on spf. Hally i didnt play with in awhile so when i realized my error i just went with it. Close enough.

It was specific in nature, for reasons that will be clear sometime soon. This was not a random post.

Wolf achro killl targets largely depend on circumstance. Otherwise its just a generic list of players i know are great like spf, hally, katze. I tend to be very good at power hunting as wolf, moreso than worrying about the names behind the power.

Whats been on your mind today? You feel quiet today compared to day 1. At least, when i went to sleep that was the case.

achromatic what do you make of the current dynamic between katze and arctic? what are ur thoughts about it?

this is an open question to anyone who sees it as well

i think arctic is a wolf

this isn’t based off of anything logical it’s just whenever I see a dynamic like this between two loud players usually the player in Arctic’s position is a wolf

does arctic have a tendency to create this type of dynamic w/other players when he’s a wolf? i’m not super familiar with his meta

on the plus side if arctic is a wolf then we can kill Ruby if people don’t sleepwalk into killing me