Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

i don’t know

i think my read where if he starts posting like a wet fart on day 2/3 he’s a wolf is correct but ultimately I’m kinda ignoring that for a superstitious thread read

Without reading yet arctic is a wolf. My posts on him sod2 are basically murder in mafia argument form.

Katze could be really, really, really good at pocketing me for her first time playing with me but i dont think so. Just think it is w/v and arctic got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

i mean not really

there’s a lot of holes in your arguments that you really haven’t addressed especially in regards to me but whatever I don’t care

basically what I’m saying is that I’m bad at mafia and I don’t trust myself and I don’t trust god

i don’t need to believe in hell I experience it every day

@spf can you do my excerise. You’re the last one

i mean if the day was ending right now my vote would probably always be on arctic but im just trying to feel out if there’s a chance that they’re town v town and the whole thread is getting caught up in it

@KimWexler actually is the last one

tbh im not sure if i can bcuz my brain doesn’t really work that way. i have no idea where i would go after X player flips town or mafia because it depends on a million of other contextual factors

Just gth names if it helps

i feel the same about arctic as I did about heisenberg

so I think he’s just a wolf

however I’m kinda living in denial because if he’s a wolf then people will sleepwalk into killing me and then blame me despite the fact the only reason I’m being wolfread is for one vote despite me probably having over 1000 posts by that point

Ghana are you just being an attention whore? I will case you if you want. I will go over all your posts and build a town or wolf case on the hundreds of posts and-

No i wont your almost never comes from w on a w/v wagon due to basic optics reasons stop trying to make you and arctic comparable a thing. It isnt a thing.

Your vote

no it’s just I will die on this hill that even if your assumption is correct (x player is y alignment) your arguments can be flawed

you can know this is true because the only people wolfreading me haven’t read any of my posts today

which understandable good for them

Technically i can accept this because i am doing level 1-3 sorting right now and not teaching a class on mafia ethics in argumentation so fine.

But i still murdered him flaws and all. Stop trying to break my stride man x(

Also if arctic is w he is the one i believe who told me eevee was so useful at finding wolves so i am fucking turboing eevee tomorrow.

VOTE: kimwexler

arc/katze could be v/v
i think
i just
really think arc is v
if v!kat sacs herself to thunderdome arc then…theres not much i can do about that?

just
im still hounding ruby and achro
can we at least get ruby, wolfy lowposter out of the way before trying to come exe the top-posters

Perhaps you should think about why people consider your read on me extremely weak, more or less like yours on Zorvo. It’s clear you aren’t on the right track, and I can’t take you very seriously. I would actually love a world where you and I townread each other and pursue wolves with HUMONGOUS dedication.