Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I dont care about what other people think of my reads if they dont give me a case and none of them have. I actually checked Zorvo and he brought up your choice of choosing Heisenberg over himself which is a biased reason if he is town.

Someone else said why vote Heisenberg over Katze as a wolf when you could have easily pivoted off to katze based on katze being highly suspected too.

The answer is simple, you are a player who votes to seem useful as mafia meaning you have the huge need to look good, mafia that worries about looking good does not pivot from a committed bus to Katze if they are town (and I believe Katze is town) because it’d make you look bad, so you bussed for cred.

The eevee vote is pressure related (which didn’t work). I think Arctic was the one putting the meta read that if eevee was V he would not be eevee (4) because he hates wolf Rands which is what caused achro to run with it.

If eevee flips V then Arctic or Achro look bad.

No? Arctic was discussing ruby’s slot with rand wolf

World views and seeing what’s common.

Also a course of action to take.

It makes sense in my mind idk why

1 Like

Further wanting someone to contribute even if they are v does not, in fact, make me look bad. If eevee is v and starts posting and helping that only helps town.

I swear the logic sometimes employed lol

If Arctic is a villager, I think everyone who voted him after Kat’s long post earlier today (Brad, min, Achro) looks worse.

1 Like

Why?

I can understand this because i change my meta from time to time.

I will @ you if you are have any questions.

In a situation like this, I think wolves are more likely to push a villager involved in a thunderdome once the other player has committed to it.

1 Like

What is with these bad takes, i was on him to start the day and moved off to discuss other points.

This is nonsensical if you have followed the thread oh wait its just an excuse to attack brad. Nevermind.

@Achromatic i was right it was arctic

That’s fair but I started turning on arctic before her long post

Since you are hunting was it also arctic that said eevee would find wolves if you gave him time

Because i am unsure if i read the post you cited lol

i was on arctics ass since eod1 so idk

That’s fair, but it doesn’t invalidate my point.

Neither does what Achro said.

1 Like

If I really wanted to look good I wouldn’t vote while mentioning that I need to look useful. I would obviously try to hide my real intentions.

not really nya

heres arctic pushing eevee again

/shrug

((okay
((remember it’s okay to take a break if you need it