Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

oh

i may not be smart

seth is :joy_cat: outted mafia :joy_cat: and people want to kill me for reasons that vary from ā€œreasonable, just wrongā€ to bad or nonexistent and i am unreasonably defensive despite it being early in the phase

theres your summary, i expect my payment in the mail

itā€™s not really a slip when mafia know that mafia are actually mafia and town are actually town

it could however be a 3p slip

but i think itā€™s just
a moment

i do not like this reaction

gaulsoodman and rue are a difference check dont @ me

achros posts are kinda weird and not what I expected

Iā€™m not here this is a hit and run :curtain:

2 Likes

im very sleepy and dizzy and wish that people ask me questions
helo

Expand on this or Iā€™m setting fire to a sufjan stevens vinyl

ehh??? elaborate why they are specifically a difference check?

seems unfair to draw this conclusion this early

i think that katze has been playing in a way that is unusual for them regardless of their alignment so far, so i donā€™t find it alignment indicative. i am withholding judgement until further notice

you should murder between rue and goodsaulman today bcuz theyre both scummy

Explain the 3p slip part

i think Seth is likely a wolf because heā€™s basically doing the exact same baffle with bullshit he did in umineko 2

however Iā€™m not pushing him cause thatā€™s boring

yeah and Iā€™m not making any secret that all my posting is an assault on all 5 senses so whatā€™s your point exactly bestie

i just thought it was funny that they were the two specific players that i singled out as being the most scummy/out of place and then both of them started pushing each other almost immediately after

im lying about actually being confident that theyre a difference check, just think that theyre both individually scummy and that the way they were pushing on each other looked like it contained a wolf

im aware this will look bad in a world where theyre both V lol

this feels like it was designed to pocket me

I have no experience with zorvoā€™s scum range but this is the stranger than anything i can recall seeing in morb and htf. I feel as if he is wolfing he will be easy to catch on more than one perspective slip just because i dont think it is easy to fake his genuine moments of town inspiration even if most people dont like them.

In your experience is zorvo/seth a tough find? More than ā€˜does a villager say thisā€™ walk me through why a wolf would iyo?

umineko 2 was the cat roleplay game right

cause that game is In My Mind but i dont think saying theyre outed cuz of that game is correct

although that game could serve as evidence that ā€œseth being ??? isnt strictly town indicative for himā€ and show that its realistically NAI, but

meh

that sounds exactly what Iā€™d expect from guillo

pussy villaging/wolfing is just low efforting but more annoying

i agree that ~generally seth is easy to find as town for about those reasons

i just think he legitimately slipped up and froze just to come back and limply imply he was joking in that post?

meh

i promise if he survives today ill try to actually Evaluate Him

the same thing katze is saying basically

if he was town or mafia he would know if town are mafia or some bastard shit is going on

unrelated i gave rue a skim and i think sheā€™s v on vibes especially for her posts on seth

i agree that his claim is obviously fake and the village motivation is questionable because wolves would never believe it (the modpost was obviously not some kind of public role modpeek otherwise it wouldnā€™t have been in two parts) and feels like he is using it more to paint himself in a better light with ā€œoh no the mafia outted my roleā€

He hasnā€™t been like this lately.

The fol gane ended last week.

All in saying unless he starts town telling Ave trying to solve. I will keep sring him