Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

i think if you look past the surface level they’re basically identical but im pretty sure he’s gonna die today so I haven’t really put that much effort into thinking about it

its possible ur right i dont remember that game nearly as well as you seem to

mostly cuz i barely watched it

i just think seth is an easy target to focus and post opinions on regardless of what his alignment actually is, and that’s why i didnt really like that all of rue’s substantive content so far has been specifically about him

also did not like her reaction to the push on her bcuz it seemed like an omgus that was more focused on discreidting than anything else but shrug

I mean if you showed me that post with 0 context i would say ‘ha ha funny joke’

So i mean. That makes sense to me then. Does zorvo freeze a lot as wolf?

I still have nightmares about the pain and trauma that game caused me

And the pain and trauma I caused to others

I unblacklisted myself for that game then blacklisted again

There were 4 quickhammers

I should be dead

if this line is out of character why are you saying it’s your towniest post @katze

@Achromatic iso me Ave I want your read on me since you have two games under your belt with me

Ma’am thats not an elevator pitch thats pointing and ssying scum x(

But thank you for your beautiful job watching the assistant.

@Hally

Thoughts on spf’s perspective?

Link to the game?

I find it interesting we disagree on basically everything

my problem is that everything she’s said has been absurdly easy to say, like if I was a wolf regardless of Seth’s alignment it’s exactly what I’d say.

My only problem with this is that I remember Rue being a pretty good powerwolf so I’d find it odd that her approach would be like this

Town becausw you want my attention you.

Dont think it is in your player profile to want that as wolf but as town you enjoy being town read and trusted. Dont know your scum game so this isn’t 100% but i saw this and was like ‘hi town sabi’

i honestly dont have an answer to this

good question and i think me answering it diminishes the answer because something something self meta is dumb anyway

fwiw its p old and on the old forums so it’ll probably be awful to read

it’s on the old website

iconic

1 Like

they are kinda strange yea but not sure it’s AI

also i don’t really care for mist’s posts so far

basically i agree with everything zack has said and yes this is a pocket attempt

1 Like

There’s an old website?

Then its just a ping that will lie for now. Who is attacking you (is it more than the votes?) And who is doing it the worst iyo?

if you didn’t know FoL was built on an old Indian burial ground site

Still want you to iso me And tell me if I’m giving jfk vibes or not

VOTE: Rue