Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

VOTE: unvote

sure

either kill ruby v or bus ruby w

come for my booty apparently

Me and GGhana tonight Hayley Kiyoko - SLEEPOVER [Official Music Video] - YouTube

1 Like

iā€™d appreciate you reading the post about achroā€™s eod1 i mentioned you in actually

regardless of rubys alignment wolves are tryingto position themselves to look good after it

theyā€™ve known what today was going to be like before it happened and have v likely been setting up for it

yeah I get that but like

more specifically whatā€™s the game plan

whoā€™s pushing what if you get what I mean

make an incorrect PoE and hammer through it

just try to force miselims of powerful players through

you get what I mean?

btw visor if ur a villager zack is gonna get pwned at some point

i donā€™t really feel confident atp on zachā€™s alignment either way so Iā€™d like your input (not just on zach as well obvs)

sell me on him being a villa pocketing me

iveā€¦ considered it, i just dont think its true

ā€¦a wolf pocketing me

lmao

bruh youā€™re the one with the private chat with him, idfk what he said

did you read muh post about his eod1?

:person_shrugging:

in the same vein you dislike me calling you/arctic not v/v ur kinda doing the same back to someone i think is probs just a villa

ykno?

At this point Iā€™m only confident in Brad being villa

Brad turns out to be 3p

@BradLand would you tell me if you were 3p uwu

@Outedwolf heya why did you vote with someone who didnā€™t particularly impress you? Do you not take into account who is voting for someone when considering their scum equity? You tell me!

i saw this at some point and i wanted to question it because it felt weird to me, like he was setting up to push me off it

but he never did which is + points

i dont know if im just missing the context through the iso function zack but his eod seemsā€¦ fine? to me

i dont really understand why zack is beingwolf read

i dont understand why my arguments as to him being villagery are being ignored either

you two are strongly townreading each other, arctic and I were pushing each other fairly hard

false equivalency :pipershock:

i can see a world where katze and achro are partnered based on that eod moreso than his treatment of heisenberg

your mom is a false equivalency

the situations hardly matter, youā€™re squinting at me for calling two villas not v/v and ur doing the same to me/achro i believe brosephnanaze

idk breauxruru i took a holiday yday

im sure the wolves are doing something fun an imaginative

(oh i wanted to mention at some point that i think gorta is probably just a wolf - their rue tunnel and complete laser focus on katze d1 just seems like lame duck wolfing)

I donā€™t care about arguing this, believe what you want

Iā€™m gonna watch house if the dragon