Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

as someone who has played with Gorta a lot pretty sure this is v Gorta

i think my reasons also make sense even if you don’t have meta (the way he approaches PoEs fits a lot with the fact that he doesn’t trust them)

i also think I kinda aggroed him and he’s spite pushing rue now tbh lol

reads Gorta read

its certainly possible but i’d be surprised

but i do believe his focus kinda sux

i dont care about arguing with you about whether or not your read is wolfy or not because im not going to convince you it is and ur not gonna suddenly have a revelation that the 46th time i throw shade at you i am a villager for

i simply want you to try to convince me

(you may have to relink the post you mentioned but i probably skimmed by it and didnt think much of it)

reject ww
return to hbo

i mean flat out i think he said things wolves dont say in the hood but

i acknowledge hood pockets exist

what would ur solve look like in a world me/achro are v/v (you can answer this later or even tomorrow idrc)

i promise if you die before me and flip V ill put more consideration into him being a wolf

wouldnt be the first time i inted ykno

alright

who are the wolves if all 3 of us are town

gn

lmao

is that a fucking league of legends reference

at that point I think the wolves are society

blame alison, ive talked to her way too much recently lmao

its probably affecting my approach (see me wanting to policy seth d1)

i think the tea is hitting me rn I’m sweating so goddamn bad

associating willingly with a league of legends player?

die

VOTE: katze

you knew it was a league reference therefore are you any better?

checkmate

yes

because the reason I know it’s a league reference is from the demons I’ve slain you heathen

I’ve seen the Devil himself and he laughs at your hubris as you feed in jungle you goddamn savage

hi im awake and im ready to dig into zack iso

hi awake, im katze

if you have time could you talk about windward as well

Anyway I have something to say and like, I don’t know how to say it without being super ‘uwu’ but if Ruby flips W I want all of town to just kind of take a moment and realize ‘hey, that’s 2 wolves in 3 days, that’s good’ and maybe take a ltitle time off from thinking about the game and touching some grass, getting more sleep, and not being consumed by the game.

I feel like I’ve probably made a few ‘grr’ myself but it feels like every second person who posts is talking about being really out of it and it’s just not good for the game state going forward. We have a lot of solving still to do and it makes it a lot harder for me to sort people if everyone is in a sour mood and not feeling it.

Shake it off, and come back tomorrow with renewed focus. I have a bad feeling when Ghana and I die this town is just going to sink into a headless chicken mode with not a lot of people having fun nor good discourse going on. So uh, please don’t make me rage in DVC whenever my time comes by not being well rested and ready to focus.

And uh

uwu

I guess.

Thanks.

(If Ruby flips V you can panic if you want, but it’s still a bad idea)

1 Like