Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

because it comes after i cleared someone who people were trying to kill and now suddenly that zack is off the table im back on it

seems WEIRD to me bronana

Still at work though, sorry.

idk it is kinda hard to believe we live in a world where me, arctic, achro, visor, and zack are all villagers

it just doesnt feel right

i dont rly want to force a dichotomy or anything out of this

just kinda thinking out loud

seems like i messed with someones mislynch plans palio

Your claim did give me pause tbh. This is purely a social interaction poe process with others though.

Also, I was already starting to think zack was fine based off his interactions with me but

go off king

You’re making it sound like min vs. me has to contain a wolf
So why don’t you think it can be v/v?

pointless to consider the world it is v/v

we have to kill one of you, so its about killing the one i think flips wolf most often

this post is a confession and i will ignore it and then in dvc realize that i am an idiot

gn

1 Like

…i didn’t consider that point, but fair

memes aside i kinda hate the post it just

feels wrong to me

iirc it was one of my bigger causes for the “visors memegame is wolfy” read earlier

what on earth is wrong with that post

its true

how can the truth feel wrong lmao

im sure zack would say the same thing in return too

It’s 6:11 pm

(not here gn)

1 Like

I actually had a theory on this
That Ruby was already strongly PoE’d and had to claim, and so wolves decided to try to bait out the bodyguard

Truth be told I have largely been en ignoring the visor slot because I can’t read him and he doesn’t have a fun gimmick like Zach does.

1 Like

I know it’s a skill issue that I can’t read visor

not to AMA read you

but i know you read our amas cause you posted your wall of questions in it, so i know you read that we want to rand wolf together in a proper game

so acting like my post saying i would v read zack as w/w is somehow bad feels as the kids would say

sus af

(that being said, I didn’t actually look for Ruby’s claim or where it originally happened
I only heard about her claiming bg from Brad during the night when I subbed in, and then the thing about the supposed vig shot the next day in the thread)

wow i am hurt and offended

you wound me deeply, m’lord

1 Like

well yeah its obviously the truth

thats kinda why i think its awko taco/wolfy/cringe/basn’t

like… haha yeah id totally do that uwu

no shit you’d townread zack if u two were bros lol