Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

wheres your head at wind

I have a skill issue. Idk itā€™s hard to read you. And everyone I can rely on a meta read of you is giving me a mixed bag so like I canā€™t sponge anyone.

i dont get it

i really dont

Idk I was gonna go back to ignoring the game tbh

I posted my current takes in the hood chat and expect that someone will take them up after I die and flip town

Cause I donā€™t trust that anyone will listen to them today

it really just comes down to vibes

you saying something thats extremely stating the obvious

it feels like something id see from crichard not from visor

like geyde and ruby? :curtain:

1 Like

Yes

seems extremely counterintuitive to leave ur legacy in a hood when if its a w/v/v hood they can just kill the villa and use it for VULGARD SPEW

1 Like

LOL

walterwhitefallingdown.gif

that makes some sense but i think i state the obvious plenty enough regardless, esp in a conversational setting

Peak artete/Arctic moment

Rip Lumi and Vulgard

1 Like

ā€œAbby and Snugs say hiā€

1 Like

Should I make a night chat with Brad to get the reads or whatever just in case he does?

I was debating on whether or not I should tell you to JK me.

just post your read in thread pls

Itā€™s not a real Jk tho but if you want to chill in there and put your reads and whatever you said in there in case wind flips V and Jack is w and murks you lmk.

Thatā€™s fine though tbh
First off, I still think my social reads are probably correct and the mole is outside of the hood but eavesdropping
Second, if all the town in the hood die then whatever, I gave my strongest reads here already
Youā€™re a wolf and min is town
The only thing in the hood thatā€™s extra is a little more longwinded reasoning that nobody ever wants to read anyway

/shrug

thatā€¦ could be true? i dont think ive ever really seen you do it but i also cant confidently say its false

and the only people i think could are either dead or zack so :wowee:

up 2 u enbynana

if wind refuses to post a legacy in thread but insists to do it in a hood as a villager and it goes badly then we can just blame her in post

Kat wolf min town
Literally thatā€™s it

1 Like

I did say Iā€™d post a legacy here before EoD if Iā€™m not hammered by then

1 Like

Iā€™m just not solving here cause thereā€™s no point