Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

do you have no concerns with how min handled the dome

i feel like you of all people having none is weird but like, thats regardless of alignment

if im your only legacy wolfread then i have bad news for you :wowee:

and also its boring cuz im overwhelmingly likely to resolve tonight

:person_shrugging:

Itā€™s up to @BradLand if he wants a place to spill his stuff tonight.

I was picking him or (redacted) person tonight.

You donā€™t need all my garbage thought vomit in here, it clogs the thread, it doesnā€™t help you find me as town, and I would also very much rather you NOT kill min because I am confident theyā€™re a villager. And if me posting my reads suddenly makes everyone turn on min for gladiating me when I was PoE anyway, I donā€™t want that.

I have no concerns with how min handled the dome. Iā€™m extremely confident on my read.

wack

Iā€™m getting fucking tired of people telling me i handle thunderdomes wrong honestly
I have never misread a player who initiated a thunderdome on me

the day is not going to have a huge amount of actual solving giving the waiting game that the gladiate has caused

so i think theres plenty space for you to post reasoning

Ur face is wacko

If you really think nobody is using this time to solve in the thread, then assume I flip villa and hammer me.

But I doubt thatā€™s true, that the time is wasted.

People have been solving tho. I just need more people to treat min x wind as an eod thing and not the whole day thing

1 Like

lol fair tbh

just ask taffy :pensive:

1 Like

breaux im not hammering anyone a few hours into the day phase

chill winston

wind imma be real half the stuff ur saying rn is extremely baffling to me (some of it opinions some just. what are u doin queen) but i think ur probably a villager for it

if youā€™re 100% confident that min is a villager id probably vote you over him because its Correct to do so mechanically

but from my perspective i think if you are a villager that mins wolf equity goes up quite a bit

Iā€™m fine with being JKā€™d.

Get me into serious mode finally.

If thereā€™s a mole then itā€™s has to be someone that got the Nighting thing, right? Which is Rueā€¦but I thought that got taken away?

Honestly
I think you changing your mind on reading me is just because you donā€™t want to get trapped in a misread on me when your accuracy in reading me is probably 100%.
I donā€™t think you would actually call min wolfy for gladiating me if you were town. Thatā€™s not a wolfy move. Hasty, yes. Impulsive. But wolfy? No. So I think youā€™re just setting up and waiting for a town!wind flip, cause youā€™d be in the minority, say ā€œsee I told you soā€ and then people will go for min next.

i understand that me talking to you like this doesnt help much if youā€™re a villager cuz then u think im a wolf

Okay, no actually, somethingā€™s wrong.

Actually now that I think about it, that only makes sense if you donā€™t flip tonight because otherwise itā€™s pointless