Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

:sob::sob:

I assume ur meming

And still live, yah. I would expect you’d be anti-claimed killed by now if you were town but here we are. Odd huh.

I rather eat a box of rusted needles than read your ISO again.

There may be no anti claim after all.

You willing to take that chance?

Like Sadbi claimed in on day 2 knowing there was an anti-claim mechanic, why?

She doesn’t know if there is an anti claim mech. Don’t say that she knew.

And no, I’m not willing to take that chance. Hence my hardclaim of the main antagonist of the Umineko Game.

Who is Kanon

Kanon (嘉音), also known by his real name Yoshiya (嘉哉), is a young servant who works for the Ushiromiya family and Jessica Ushiromiya’s love interest.

We may be able to use flavor to solve the game, but it’s a dangerous path to take.

Tell me more

Then why do you think Sadbi took the chance on day 2? No one here is taking that chance.

Now picture this.

Sadbi claimed jailor, if they were town scum would have anti-claim that, it is a very dangerous role to have around, even if Sadbi said it was harmless, no scum believes that, they kill the jailor just by name just to be sure.
Sadbi is a fan of heavy mech, why she claims on day 2 to put a target on themselves and risk jot being able to use their role more times. From a psychological point it does not make sense for town!Sadbi to do that.

Everything adds up to Sadbi being scum!jailor.

Check the wiki. I don’t feel like spoiling the whole Game here lol.

I’m not a Jailor in the traditional sense.

I don’t jail keep. People.

Jesus fucking christ.

I’m Town bluffing executioner you buffoon

1 Like

I’m Kanon aka town bluffing executioner.

If you want to spend your time tunneling me can you at least get my role fucking right. And my pronouns right too. You don’t have my permission to use he/she with me.

Or scum simply don’t want to target the obvious choice.

Once again here’s my latest wolf rand. I only have four ever wolf Rands. Read it and weep. As Mac said I don’t play reckless when I’m mafia.

1 Like

I have been extremely reckless this game

The only person in this game that can use she/her with me is Brad. No one else. Use they/them for me.

Thank you.