Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

You are a cat.

All cats are nonbinary

Just talked with my Cat and she says otherwise. :(

VOTE: Wind

No idea what else it could be.

I made sure I had the correct name and everything, it was all set to be on GGhana.

Specifically “GaulSoodman.”

Your action being redirected, perhaps?

That’s possible.

Like if it’s a town that did it I’m gonna be a bit pissed because it would’ve kept GGhana in while he was playing a legit game.

And me out of this game.

I would be even less wim without you in this game :(

Is there some secret romance plotline I’m missing?

Read Night’s flip, that doesn’t make sense.

Nah

I’m fairly sure if it’s flavor ai we have fake claims

I don’t get it
Like when she flipped I thought it meant the chat thing was a one-time use but then she said her ability disappeared so I thought she meant her role got modified somehow

Flavor isn’t AI but it is role-indicative
I’ve seen these flavors before in an astand game with different alignments but still with abilities relevant to the character

The point I’m trying to make is that it doesn’t make sense as a design counterbalance if the role was created by Night herself.

1 Like

That being said
I remember in Umineko 2 wolves got fake flavors but no fake roles to claim
So we had to pick characters that could closely be associated with the part of our role we wanted to claim, or our fakeclaim role, and I didn’t fakeclaim my flavor but I lied about my role, and Seth roleplayed a fucking cat lol.

Ah ok
Well, if wolves don’t have some sort of interaction with private chats, I’d bet my money on a rolecop.

Each night I get a new discord server for each night chat (nq, n2, n3, etc)

Is that normal?

Probably so that your jail targets can’t see everyone else’s chats

I saw that happen before, when we had a wolf jailor with a puppet account. For us the purpose was just because we killed all of our jail targets lol, would’ve been super obvious if someone new got jailed and then saw that all previous players had died