Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I asked Brad in the thread d3 and d4if he wanted a private chat with me.

He declined d3.

He said yes d4

@Memes

Stop lying

Not everything I say that is wrong is a lie that I have purposely said. Regardless even looking at village wind vs village me killing wind is still protown bc she’s gonna sit in my role card

Don’t snap vote me especially when you could lose someone who could potentially actually win for town considering my role

1 Like

Can someone fucking iso me. I’m on my phone and can’t find the post with me asking Brad.

You scum read Hally after she aided SPF to chop Heinsenberg?

I dont believe that.

If you are town, welcome to my tribe where we do bad plays all game.

I don’t think you’re in any danger of being voted by anyone else tbh
I’m close to being hammered and you only have Katze on you for ??? reasons

I’ve literally given my case on you and now that you’re now quite literally being completely hypocritical to the posts you’ve posted as soon as I domed you I’m starting to even lose the village tinfoils I’ve had on you

Like if you thought Hally was scum, why didnt you use the interrogation tools you claimed having and that you didnt use.

It does not make sense

ONCE AGAIN

I submit a name one hour before eod.

I thought the way she pushed Geyde was scummy.

Again do I need to say it slower so you can understand because I have repeated myself five times in 24 hours about this.

I mean it’s not like I care to be solved, I’m guaranteed to flip
I just think it’s fucking annoying to be gladiated in the first hour of the day and then not bother to solve me the entire rest of the day because you’re so fucking sure I flip scum
So if you want to solve the game then fucking build a worldview around me being villager.

VOTE: WindwardAway

This day is so incredibly unproductive.

I was sussing Hally all D1 because she wasn’t being towny.

@BradLand kept telling me she was town and I didn’t see it.

And you don’t think I’m actively trying to solve you? Just bc I’m not posting it publicly doesn’t mean poopoostinky you’re legit just blowing up on me for no reason

I want to hammer before I get banned for saying stuff to memes.

No, I don’t actually think you are. I think you’re a villager but every post you’ve made has just been about being sure I flip scum. So solve someone else instead of wasting your time.

Im telling you, if this is correct then you’ve been tunneling townies all game and using your action on townies instead of scummies.

Like if you were so sure i was scum, why didnt you “jail” me to interrogate me?

I have so many tinfoils in my head especially based off of you being both alignments I don’t owe you those when you haven’t flipped. If you’re village then we can have a nice chat in my rolecard in more detail :slightly_frowning_face:

I don’t plan on helping to solve the game past today
I’m pretty done with it tbh

I have literally been doing both of these even in thread u just haven’t seen it :sob::sob::sob:

Bruh

@min if wind flips V then what