Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I gave all my thoughts already

If you live and min flips scum, what would be your thoughts?

That my streak of correctly reading players who thunderdome me will have been broken

That is not what i asked. You know what i asked

I mean you thought conq was scum when he domed youā€¦

I reevaluate jack

Then I probably bury kat for once and for all

Then I work on whether or not I think heā€™s scum

Then I start looking into the possibilities of deepwolves or if itā€™s village diggi mg themselves a grave

Actually she didnt at first

But you will know anyway if min is scum by tomorrow
If min is town, they probably die because wolves donā€™t want a dead villager still able to talk
If min is scum, I wonā€™t be in his rolecard anyway

This is a very dumb thing to say publicly because now theyā€™re obviously not going to do it regardless

Not what i asked. Give me worlds from your point of view.

I fucking insisted he was locktown and everyone jumped on me insisting I had a wolfy reaction.

I retracted the read when he backed off of doming me because I thought maybe everyone else knew better.

My gut read on thunderdomes hasnā€™t been wrong.

So Iā€™m not making that mistake and retracting the townread off min this time.

Fair enough

Idk, I didnā€™t solve that far because min was one of the first townreads I formed after subbing in.

I know :person_shrugging:
Itā€™s all wifom anyway

Ok then unvote, pretend min flips scum and evaluate, there is no reason to hammer early

My point is
Iā€™d much rather you not instantly die after me
I have no way to prevent that from happening
Except to throw the idea out there in the thread and just reverse psychology the wolves
But Iā€™m just wifoming by saying this so who knows what they actually want to do :person_shrugging:

Anyone that hammers when we are in the process of gathering info is scum claiming.

No
I donā€™t think min flips scum