Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

This duel was a horrible mistake.

We havenā€™t been gathering useful info for about an hour
If weā€™re going to actually be productive then sure
But it seemed like the rest of the day was going to be a waste because it was way more focused on stupid things

Windward, stop being stubborn. Unvote and pretend min flips scum, then give me worlds, take it as an exercise

Iā€™m tired of solving this game

You canā€™t force people to do stuff

And before the hour, and after the hour? Come on! Give us info

I will tho if wind is village im gonna soak up her champs talent in my rolecard and she will have no qualms

Fine
Katze flips scum if min flips scum
This is not a revelation, itā€™s just because katze flips scum regardless of min

Iā€™ve only gotten one wolf in the entirety of champs so far and it wasnā€™t even my lead tbh

Memes, if you are an enabler you should target Brad or me. If you have a suicide bomb for the LOVE of Jesus donā€™t target Sadbi, I beg you.

You are allegedly solving with min as town, not the other way around. That is a narrow solve, give us the full picture.

Im an enabler on odd days. On even days im a negative utility, hence why i holstered on night 2

Katze is wolf if min is wolf because katze is voting min despite having scumread me earlier
The wagon is on me, not min, so if I flip town, katze can just say ā€œI told you soā€ since she reversed her read on me
And yes she will say this is uncharitable of me to say but she also knows sheā€™d do this as a wolf anyway

Ah thatā€™s beautiful. Donā€™t kill Sadbi please.

So yeah I have an independent read on katze
I do not care if it sounds tunnelly and I acknowledge that

Ok. Because you said this i will not. In case you knowā€¦ you are trying to,play mind games with me. There you go Sadbi, you get to live

Gyrlander, did you catch my flavor soft or did you want me to claim

@Sadbi btw I meant to ask you, whatā€™s your current read on Achro?

Fuck you min

VOTE: min

Iā€™ll never forgive you.

Whoa there