Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

There you go, you have reason to self pres. You are welcome partner.

I meant friend, not partner, sorry

Lmao

Iā€™m not taking that reason, though

If min is scum I am pretty sure I donā€™t get added to his rolecard and itā€™s gonna be obvious cause I had a plan on how to prove that I was.

If min is town I donā€™t think flipping him would add him to my rolecard, which is pretty sad and a waste of the gladiate.

Good vote. You are town now

I donā€™t think that vote means heā€™s town, but I do think it means he knows who my flavor is

As of yesterday, just finished up being wolf bros with achro.

He self proclaimed. He wasnā€™t going to play like he usually does as wolf that game due to irl stuff so I canā€™t really compare him to that game.

If he lives any longer in the game Iā€™m going to tinfoil him.

Idk.

Like I said Iā€™m only confident on one read in this game which is Brad (even if I self doubted myself due to raisins)

1 Like

Bro, im trying to save you! I cannot do this alone!

The flavor isnā€™t AI but as I said it ties into my role and the hood chat. Which is unfortunate because as I said, it outs Brad and Jack after my flip, and kind of fucks them over imo.

Lmao ok

ā€œGood voteā€ and itā€™s someone literally telling me fuck you

The fuck you was unnecessary but i like the vote

Yeah, I skimmed that game, thatā€™s why I asked. Thought maybe youā€™d have an opinion on him here.

No, itā€™s garbage. Itā€™s a fucking garbage vote on a villager

I donā€™t like the vote
I donā€™t think itā€™s wolfy, I just donā€™t like the vote

Then why do you wanna fuck them over, self pres.

It was a weird game to wolf in tbf. My uh D2 was a bad idea

Because if we flip min today, youā€™re all going to flip me after min anyway for ā€œTMIā€ that min was a villager.

And I donā€™t think min was in consensus PoE before he gladiated me
So likeā€¦ why would we flip him

Any villager who is planning on fucking killing a game winning role deserves to lose

Yā€™all kill me and you canā€™t even get ur tracker either but ok. Even if wind was a villager youā€™re willing to vote me over a md claim and I think thatā€™s actually tilting

If achro is alive d6 then something is up

He was in a decent spot if heā€™s scum, so heā€™d have no reason to stick his neck out and gladiate someone like me whoā€™s consensus scumread at the start of day