Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

great question.

didnā€™t ask me about it to see whatā€™s up, no effort to try and engage or try to work with me to show why guava is town

didnā€™t think to re-evaluate guava himself, no moment to reflect on whether he may have been misclearing a wolf

just straight to ā€œthatā€™s a wolf claim, you are now a wolf, we are thunderdomingā€

pretty baffling play from a villager. makes sense from a wolf.

what?

Iā€™ve gave my reasoning, if people want to vote Rue Iā€™m down, but for now Iā€™m looking into Katze tomorrow sometime

bingo

I have to be up early in the morning though, so Iā€™ll be on then

I think i should be just chopped today tbh.

I feel im being kept alive without considering any of my reads and according to you im scum with Rue because i townread her thus disagreeing with your read.

You were scum in Valorant, if you were me and Rue was scum, would you stubbornly shield her being in the position i am? As in being PoEd for incorrectly reading Ruby and Heisenberg town, would you be associating with Rue knowing that your partner will be chopped right after you die?

No man, youā€™d be distancing or even trying to buss her for cred, cred that I need to survive.

I pray for the gane i actually rand scum here to show you the difference, im a 1000 times a better player as scum than town lol. Think man, think.

My poe is pretty small as i consider you and visor voting what i feel is a lhf town to be open wolfing tbh.

Sometimes life is simple.

Why didnā€™t you say anything when I voted him earlier?

VOTE: Guavagudetama

POE

Gyrlander
Guavadutema
Sadbi

UNVOTE

Actually. Whatā€™s more likely to happen?

Scum thunderdoming you to defend another scum and risk outing both if Achro is axwolf? Trading two scum for you?

Or either

Scum whiteknighting Guava so when Achro flips scum then Guava looks associated?
Or
A villager who believes on their read of Guava?

@Sadbi whatā€™s your read on @Gyrlander and viceversa?

I have yet to see any of you talking about the other meaningfully.

Is there a benefit to doing this?

No.

Lol thatā€™s a very weird memeish role action tbh

It feels like looking back you werent on him for very long tbh.

As i read through ruby i just saw spew after spew of guava being super town based on what ruby was saying.

And now people are coming after him? Nah. I was already stewing over visor snd zack but both voting guava? I will hard pass on that being town. Not at this stage of the game.

VOTE: Memes

Iā€™m fine with following the order that Min/Wind agreed on. This game seems to have a lot of domes and excessive tunneling which has made this entire game stay super weird, I mentioned this in the Neighbour chat throughout the game, but it feels like in parts of this game most people have no real strong reasons to scum read others.

So different players are responding to that in different extreme ways. Iā€™m taking a more passive approuch because thats my nature unless simething catchs my attention while others are going on these tunnels. The issue with these tunnels at times is they look like more want, then belief and create twisted narratives, so its hard to take them seriously. With a game like this imo its super hard to find wolf intent over super zeslous town intent.

Yeah this proves Wind s alive for me, Archo wast her deep wolf worry.

Can I ask why Rue is such a big issue for her now, she never really mentioned her much while alive.

Also what does she think I was framed of, the whole neighbourhood thing?

Iā€™m pretty sure achro is a wolf, and Iā€™ve laid out the reasons why (if anyone even cares).

guava makes sense as a partner, and he defended wolves for bad reasons, and dropped off the face of the earth. want to shore this read up to make sure but feel reasonably good about it.

not sure what to make of memes or jack

I dunno what to do with katze either

feel like Iā€™m running low on people who pay any attention to my posts and are willing to work with me. itā€™s like, visor sadbi rue, maybe katze? lol

@Outedwolf would appreciate any thoughts you have (on anything really), though I wonā€™t be able to respond for a bit

gn

Good morning!