Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

relatable

1 Like

(i mean i think my approach to it was super villagery but i am biased)

(i compared my own thunderdome to me/arete in poisoner 21 and i think if you compared the two they’d probably be similar)

(but again i think self towncases are kinda hard to do with any genuineity especially when i know a lot of people are gonna :really: me whenever i imply X might be out of my wolfrange because gestures wildly but c’est la vie)

@sufdaddy

i hope you dont have notifs enabled because otherwise your life would be hell rn

do you want to fight achro to the death

I don’t have enough confidence in an achro read to answer

whats ur gut feels on him

im pretty sure u answered but i forgor :skull:

Tfw I hit iso on a player and wonder why the iso is so short
Then I remember this is the second thread and I didn’t exist at all in the first one

I gotta finish packing my suitcase anyway so imma follow up on stuff sometime tomorrow when I have the time
Stay tuned

wolfy I guess, but please don’t hold me to that

I’ll try to dig into the game later

And ping me if you have questions or want to discuss stuff

yeah take all the time you need cause you and outedwolf and maybe achro are kind of a big question mark and i’d like to resolve it by today but theres no rush

wolves pls nightkill me i cant stand being the last breaking baddie :crying_cat_face:

the largest sticking point is that aret was a wolf there

imma sink into the void for a bit unless i am summoned by notification
nya

what was his berg progression

eating + mobile rn so pita to check

i dont really remember

i will check but he has too many posts (hypocritical, wolfy perchance)

indubitably

yes

however

i was a villager and did not know arete was a wolf

in this game i am presumably a villager and did not know arctic was (not a) wolf

i dont think the alignment of the player im ‘domed’ with is particularly important unless you’re trying to read me off of my accuracy which

:wowee:

1 Like

what made you think specifically me and arctic were not v/v yesterday and not say, visor and arctic?

the bigger sticking point is probably that i thought arete was a villager for most of it and had to cope with the fact that i might have been wrong

and that it lasted for multiple day phases

anyway thats not important

1 Like

I don’t like katze one bit, may we kill her?

2 Likes

im p sure it was just the fact that you seemed uninterested in basically anything but “arctic w” whereas i remembered more from visor

but this answer is kind of an assumption and the truth might just be that i thought visor was townier than you

1 Like