Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Is this game actually winnable if jack is town though lol

What do you think about my broad points on katze? Cause i got to be honest i dont think i have ever cased a 20,000 post game before lol

Outside of jack which is a normal iso uh yeah lol

winnable? absolutely

could prove unideal, but thatā€™s mafia tbh.

i guess itā€™s somewhat comforting knowing that if i can lock sabi V that voting out jack should result in a wolf ~always dying (either im super wrong on gorta or jack just is one)

but man, playing that F3 would kinda suck.

They have merit and my interest is peaked.

I would 100% snap vote there if it makes you feel better.

ā€¦not really. iā€™m pretty sure if thats the F3 that i get hammer during the F3.

which is what im scared of.

Friendly reminder:

If any of yall are wolves donā€™t drag me to f3 because I will cry and break down because I hate f3 and deciding stuff.

As the wise Illwei once said:

in every f3 there i thought i would die because i canā€™t kill sabi there because lol and cindy always vote me and i canā€™t vote sabi because someone votes me and i canā€™t leave sabi alive because it makes no sense to leave them alive in f3 if im not a wolf

I thought you were confident you could town case yourself today tho

Anyway please donā€™t vote till eod

Yeah i hope no one does i am going to need all 48 hours here lol.

Clear eyes, full hearts, canā€™t lose (cc @BradLand)

Friday night lights was amazing television.

We both are big fans of it.

I do want to make a fnl flavored maf game

thats kinda the point

having the game deciding vote in my hands would be pretty nerve wrecking afterā€¦ everything building up to it this game, lmao.

Ahh i see. I think i am 0/1 at final 3 as town in my career.

actually this reminds me

@Gorta

since you never elaborated on your role:

IF WE KILL A WOLF TODAY AND YOU HAVE A CHOICE TO KILL SOMEBODY, PLEASE DO NOT KILL ANYBODY. THERE IS NO SITUATION WHERE IT IS BENEFICIAL NUMERICALLY. IF IT IS COMPULSIVE THEN PLEASE TELL US ASAP

Also does it even happen tonight? It is delayed? You said extra steps @Gorta

(if we kill a villager im pretty sure the game just ends unless ur actually a wolf but if it happens then uh. if we vote one of achro/zack and it flips V shoot the other. if we vote me or anyone else out go with god)

yeah i have no clue. all i know is additional KP isnā€™t going to help and if it can be stopped it should be

Jack town paranoia is mostly him just legitimately feeling burned out but also its probably best for him to play dead as wolf here i think.

Idk jack is kind of fucking with me a little lol. But zack/katze is like a galaxy brained take that i am not prepared for.