Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

VOTE: Ruby

[get me out of this day phase]

In terms of why weā€™re still alive?

Weā€™re not like, the biggest threats to mafia at this moment.

Thereā€™s maybe 4 or 5 players, if theyā€™re all/mostly town, that Iā€™d consider to be more threatening to mafia than the both of us.

Zorvo you are making it hard for me to read rue because i think she is tilted by you yourself more than anything else.

Like she answered your question already. She said she found it performative. Even i was taken aback by it at first.

If your wolf just kill me, I hope town figures you out afterwards.

Sure I can be wrong but everything I see from you lately has been wolfy and I ask for a town game from you but APPARENTLY thatā€™s not worth your time.

Also donā€™t hammer Ruby yet I want to make one more bookmark post

[even if you think ruby is a villager]
[you always always always kill her today]

[youā€™ve played with me as town before]
[you also tunneled me over nothing there by the way]

Man Iā€™m trying not to but I donā€™t like what Rue has been saying and when Iā€™m trying to talk with them they either throw it away, do something else I find wolfy, or call me town.

So when you were wolf, was my push on you good?

I asked for recent town game so I can compare it with the recent wolf game you had

[no]

Zorvo have you considered that maybe rue is right but if a lot of people are saying ā€˜whatā€™ you need a change of tact?

Also did you have any feedback for me saying i felt she is different from morb mafia

I think there is allot of bias here.
I know Iā€™m to blame but others can be bias too.

[purgatory is my most recent town game that i remember]
[go read and compare it yourself]

Prehistoric Purgatoryā€¦

Fuuuuck me thatā€™s an annoying memory.

Can you go over in more detail I still donā€™t see it.
I also know how they can do many different plays as a wolf.

So I just skimmed Rueā€™s iso in purgatory and found like 10 things that was Townie

I mean if thats the case dont ask for feedback

ā€˜Its differentā€™

ā€˜Well they can play other ways as wolfā€™

This is called confbiasing zorvo. If you are villager please stop. I have rue in my poe snd you arent convincing me of anything because your case is objectively bad. You ask for data and then when i take the time to answer you discard it and move on. You make me less likely to trust you know what you are talking about. If you are v and rue is w you are actively helping her win. If you are v and she is v you are tilting a good town player with your confbiasing case that makes no sense.

Either way you are hurting town if you are town. I appeal to you once again. Please stop.

2 Likes

Here I see none but maybe Iā€™m being bias Iā€™ll go skim their wolf game

[are you trying to pocket me because you feel bad for mountainado]

[thatā€™s not an accusation]
[thatā€™s a genuine question]