Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Not the reason, purpose.

I want you to say what I need you to say for me to lose doubt on you being wolf.

Why didnā€™t that italicize?

Space

IK thatā€™s not what Iā€™m asking

Ughhhh

You said you didnā€™t vote them though.

Soft
Lonely
Strangles

Context was eod iirc

Rue games

As town

As Mafia

That took me sometime to dig up and didnt read any nor i plan to, but there you go

Memes its been a second. Sorry if this is answered somewhere but what are your current reads?

Confident that are scum

Guavadutema
Gyrlander

Suspicions?

Katze
Achromatic
Zorvo still, although if Achro flips scum Zorvo would be lock town for me cause your treatment of him is super unaligned.
Min, hyper mega defensive when pushed, strong association with Heisenberg.

Suspicion for tinfoily reasons?

Rue, already explained
One in Brad/Sadbi, like if they keep on living, specially Sadbi who is widely townread since day 1, iā€™ll start to panic.
Ruby because she claimed compulsive Bodyguard and should have protected SPF, but she could have been roleblocked so benefit of the doubt there.

1 Like

Ruby claimed not to have targeted spf fyi

Well then that is sus because who else was more obvious to protect? If she wanted to die to be resolved, SPF was the choice, we all saw it coming.

Yeah thats probably another reason we are all stabbing her today lol.

We disagree on a lot but if i am suspicious to you maybe that bleeds into other things.

Do you happen to have a scum game and a town game besides champs to look at? Hopefully light games too? I wanna cross reference something.

I can give you mine, i specially love bragging about my wolf games.

Vote Count

Ruby (7): min, Zorvo, Jackrito, Gyrlander, Achromatic, BradLand, Rue
katze (2): Memes, katze
guavagudetama (1): guavagudetama
GaulSoodman (1): GaulSoodman
Sadbi (1): Sadbi
Achromatic (1): sufdaddy

Not Voting (6): Gorta, nightingale, Outedwolf, Phraze, Ruby, WindwardAway

What posts do you like from me? Your thoughts on other people felt more assertive while on mine were pretty vague.

Nothing recent in light games. You can check morb and happy tree friends on here that were last month but i am going to be pretty different from both i feel.

Ever since champs i have been soul searching for the right town game for myself. Getting mislynched this past couple of weeks twice was brutal for my confidence so i am trying something a bit different. You are feee to look though.

Letā€™s pretend that you are town, and pretend that i flip town.

What would be your thoughts on this.