Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Does Katze hedge a lot on reads as town?

Zorvoā€™s day 1 gambit screwed me over so much because i wasted a full day tunneling him for it and i was not seeing things, details.

counterpoint

if i shut down the people pushing on arctic we could have just killed ruby yesterday

i think the two things youā€™re missing here are that

one: I have a lot of history with Seth and Gorta, and quite frankly Iā€™ll have basically none of their antics because Iā€™ve seen them lose games due to them refusing to follow the PoE/thread consensus, for Seth itā€™s mostly ego reasons while for Gorta it seems like he has a distrust of PoEs due to often being incorrectly PoEd (which is somewhat understandable although I do think heā€™s taken it too far to the point where he tries to solve the game by himself and overwhelms himself causing him to be PoEd eventually or marches to the beat of his own drum giving the wolves an opening)

also sidenote for this reason Gorta is blindingly a villager please please please for the love of god do not kill him in lylo if you do I will cry so hard I will flood the United States with a tsunami of my tears

and also like I havenā€™t really been shutting anyone down? I think my criticisms of peoples reads are completely valid and unfortunately Iā€™m a stone cold hearted bitch so Iā€™m not really gonna hold back on criticism unfortunately

yeah but she also does it as a wolf

either way katze hasnā€™t really impressed me enough to not get out of the PoE imo

1 Like

i mean if you disagree with townreading Sadbi, achro and (maaaybe outedwolf I debated putting him there because I donā€™t really townread him but if heā€™s town then thereā€™s definitely a reason the wolves havenā€™t killed him) then we definitely have an issue cause I think you disagree with me a lot on most of my core reads

also this is FoL this game is guaranteed to spiral into chaos because people donā€™t know how to wolf hunt in ways that arenā€™t tunneling (glass meet rock) Iā€™m just naively trying to make sure the game doesnā€™t blow up eventually lol

lmao get cyberbullied

1 Like

I realize now that the main reason i was townreading Katze is because she echoed my scum read on Zorvo, itā€™s pretty much why im still clinguing to my townread on Rue.

The difference between Rue and Katzee is that Rueā€™s reaction to Zorvo was quicker than even my own.
While i was at ā€œthese cannot be real host posts, they gotta be a modpost abilityā€, Rue was already at ā€œZorvo is using the modpost to push agenda on Memesā€, i got at thst conclusion a minute later, but she was quicker hence my mindmeld with her.

While Katze was an echo, it happened after Rue and me.

Now with a clear head, i see wolf!Katze fanning the flames between us. Katze knows i consider her a strong player so obviously someone like her supporting my reads felt good! But that also could be a white knight attempt on me to chop town!Zorvo, then sheā€™d wash her hands and push me.
The way Katze makes sure she can do that as a wolf is hedging on her reads to give herself an out later and see that pattern in several of her reads, including her own town reads on me.

2 Likes

this is actually pretty interesting

if you have more examples that would actually be really good

tbh i think minā€™s plan of having katze gladiate herself and idk zack or guava seems better and better lol

VOTE: Gyrlander

This slot only comes when he is pushed or when he sees someone suspecting me to fan that flame.

I need a full read list today or im doing very bad things to you tonight.

Yah im compiling some. Itā€™ll be a minute

LOL

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

Idt Ghana is powerwolfing bc lots of his reads are just presented in a villagery way (example: his gorta one)

2 Likes

Very very bad things.

This is why I wanna choose kat

I think she is villagery but I wonā€™t lie when I say I still have doubts despite all of this

Giving her that ability and her using it when she gets it is honestly just >>protown regardless of her alignment

1 Like

Kat youā€™re okay with any pronouns right I just realized I accidentally used she like that entire post

phew

Katze can gladiate? Like SPF?