Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

i think zone would crucify me

20230921_213933

3 Likes

i think my millisecond response time shows i just really wanted to post that. Desperately so. I am fond of the image

1 Like

its really good fucking image. you are correct

Thank you!!

VOTE: Bakefia

So you think Wazza & Hazard are W/W

Only thing I can say of note about either of them ignoring meta is that hazard made me think they panicked when they immediately dropped a read list if you can call it that because they got voted and wazza made me do a big think about this tactician thing

So basically I don’t know shit about either of them

If it isn’t broke why fix it :moyai:

In all seriousness I don’t know if it’s a thing to read into the SOD posts and all that but I really never can see it it just seems like blind luck that you get anything out of it most of the time

1 Like

2 Likes

The mafia coming to kill me N1 (They are making me a VT by removing me from the game)

1 Like

I mean that being said tutuu might have picked up on the vibe I did that getting voted and coming out with a wallpost for it even if it was coincidental just feels funky

It’s a small thing and it could be nothing but thoughts are thoughts and if I don’t write them down you won’t know that I have them :slight_smile:

1 Like

coincidental is literally my only thing i can say. i woke up to me being voted. so i rolled out of bed walked to my computer and read. and i thought while i read i would say thoughts down.

vibe is bad i can accept tho and understand so

I dont think story / eliza have the guts to jokingly openwolf as wolf consider they should know how easily choppable they always are

(This is a townlean)

I didn’t say ur opener is different to ur last scum opener (specifically scum)

I said i find ur opener uncharacterisric of u (in general)

First paragraph was my observation. Second paragraph was justification

@Millium @ElizaTheAngel pinging u two too because u also didnt parse it the way i intended and i was confused at your reactions

If u want me to rewrite this for clarity:

I dont find hazards opener typical of him. Ive always seen him start chill. Never seem him start so hard

Wolves with back to back rands switch things up. If hazard is wolf - he felt pressured to make a change to throw us off

hi there whats up

–angel