Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

@PrincessAbigail
im not even sure who the lows are anymore

I think Jarek/Bakerfia/Kiruma/Marluna, are good off frost spew

I dont think Frost calls their partner town like they did with marluna, it seems to give off this, “wanna bet”, vibe, which makes me think they were just tmi’ing that slot

if I can find wazza as town, than wolves are probably 1 busser and 1 no voter/vanity wagon, or both are non voters or vanity wagons, or wolves just werent there for eod, idk

there are still things that bug me about kiiruma, how long he pretty much knew frost was like a wolf all game, and never wavered

The only thing that bugs me with Kiiruma is that I really don’t understand Frosts last minute vote on him lol

the vote was pointless
Why did Frost place it?

I think you’re reading too much into it

It was pointless, you’ve answered your own question

Deliberately done to be sure, but pointless, a last minute move to cause some trouble

after playing FM with Frost for like 5 years now there’s no way it wasn’t for a reason

You’re being silly. Especially if you have me as your least trusted after that

I’ll do things tn fr

maybe I’m just being paranoid on it but like
last minute voting without anything coming from it from the person being executed is kinda lol?

It’s hard to think of a reason that vote would be placed other than just to make people second guess themselves

And in that case the best move to make is to not play whatever game that frost is trying to play

I feel like he was expecting someone to also last second vote Frost though

that’s what I’m getting at

Kiiruma*

Not necessarily a scum partner, but idk, it’s just weird to me

Well have fun with that I’m not participating in that game

1 Like

Being mindfucked by a wolf vote is not something I have on my list of things today

1 Like

shrug then don’t respond

It’s just something I wanted to point out lol idc if you want to engage in a convo about it or not

:pleading_face:

anyway, my vote is going on Millium to be different from the thread or something, a trendsetter as Kyo would say

i wouldnt read into w/e that was

in reality it’s because I don’t buy their excuse whatsoever for agreeing with Leafia and I feel they’re more suspicious than that slot, just feel they wanted to put me up in front to be executed after Marluna.

I also don’t even know if I fully believe in the Marluna wagon, haven’t seen much explanation on it at all and would like to see more not just “VOTE: Marluna” because I’m starting to think I missed something