Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

A wolf never pushes a partner to save a villager. :sleepingleafeon:

Yeah

Neither tutuu nor Marluna were anywhere close to being consensus town.

Says the person voting an outed villager. :sleepingleafeon:

Think about it. I’m obviously a villager and have two heads and the other hydra wasn’t evn close to being townread and died N1. Also, I’m only slightly surprised to be alive. :sleepingleafeon:

Im close to voting u and then self voting tmr at this rate, plz unvote

I think obvious should also be a banned word, or at least both words need to be replaced with actually thoughts, instead of being thrown around willy nilly

No. I don’t care any more. When I flip V today, you execute in Abi/Kiiruma tomorrow. Good chance it contains both wolves and 100% chance at least one of them is a wolf. :sleepingleafeon:

Ya no, if u sre town, we are gunna be at 4/2 tmr very likely, and with no mandatory kill we cant even sleep, it will be super hard to win this

Exactly why that’s the play to make when I flip town. :sleepingleafeon:

I dont think this is talking to a partner, i really dont

Lose? Lol

Also, I said Abi was going to decide the execution and I’m sticking to that. She has chosen death. :sleepingleafeon:

Lmao

No. Executing in Abi/Kiiruma. :sleepingleafeon:

Im not voting kiiruma as it stands, im sorry, u maybe be full all urself enough to think town u is getting buried by two wolves but i dont, and i have reason to believe kiruma is not a hit

I dont think ur a hit either, abbi sure? But i feel like ice has literally no legs to stand on either

I want one of abi/ice dead as it stands today, and thats a rough thought before actually reading again

Like the srguement here is maybe abbi has tmi? But that always play with what seems like tmi, ao i cant really asume that makes them a wolf

I don’t need to intiate a thunderdome with Abi when I’m a wolf added I’ve softed every single one of my roleblocks throughout the game

in my head it is Abi / Wazza and every time you see me say otherwise ignore it I have a tendency to believe the latest poster

I think Wazza at least reads town but Abi does not

I mean people have done a lot of things and none were catching wolves with mech

Who were ur roleblocks and what nights