Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

VOTE: abi

Okay. You’re a wolf. There. Now Ice beleves he’s a wolf but likely won’t admit it. Gigles Sorry. Couldn’t resist. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Luka managed to have a 3 night watch and the only thing i saw was wazza visiting kiiruma lol

Yeah. Let’s just get Abi today since her vote on me executes a villager. Faster that way. VOTE: Abi

:sleepingleafeon:

Tbf im not exactly sure i like wazza’s claim after i outted that info i had, but i think spew looks good fkr them, i need to reread isos

Kii N1 Hazard N2 Hazard N3

Don’t really like that you’re voting Abi considering I think you’re a wolf so I think I’m good for now thanks

Lol

wolf caroller

unless their ability specifically says choose a player learn 4 names at least 1 is a Neutral

No - Wolf mailman

Well that explains alot. But sadly i can not confirm i was rbed on n2 and 3

I looked it up, I knew this was a role that existed

Zone and Achro in review arguing about how powerful the Tracker is if they confirm the Caroler

Okay ice’s softs are townie

1 Like

Jarek. In what world does a wolf try to get their partner executed over a villager for absolutely no reason? :sleepingleafeon:

I will admit it does explain some of his juggling

It wouldn’t be for no reason, though would it? Either you’d flip and frost might look better, or his attempts to push you look good on you

this is my new favourite wolf role maybe Bakerfia is scum

1 Like

I dont think im being anowed by hazard either, i really like their solving yesterday