Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Wrong. You’re forgetting an important fact. If he had done nothing, a villager would’ve been executed and neither of us were even being scumread that much so that wasn’t needed at all. :sleepingleafeon:

Tomorrow is my day off, i will try to solve this game

faking a conversion message sounds so funny

You were converted to the Mafia. You are now a Traitor.

Insert fake role card

You win when all threats have been completely eliminated, or when nothing prevents this from happening.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s the exact role, this role mentions needing to be verifiably a mailman/messenger, but I am saying it works for a worldview

I think conversion mechanics are omitted from this game

I don’t think that was how it panned out but right

Ice. I’m never scum here. If you really think I’m scum, just hammer me now and realize that you made a pepega move by executingsomeone who was obviously a villager. I’m done with this bs about oh Bakefia could be a wolf nonsense. I just want it to end at this point. VOTE: Bakefia :sleepingleafeon:

It literally was. :sleepingleafeon:

Now I think I know why Frost tried getting me executed to save Marluna. Because he knew that even if he failed to misexe me, that I’d be guning for Marluna’s exe the next day and that after Marluna w as s misexed, they’d have an easier time getting me misexed. :sleepingleafeon:

Votecount as of P#3629

Bakefia (4): Kiiruma, Jarek, PrincessAbigail, Bakefia
PrincessAbigail (1): IcetFeelsPain

Not Voting (3): Hazardwaste, Wazza, Millium

And if you’re going to go the route of saying oh, but Frost just wanted to get you towncred Bakefia, then why would I spend all day the very next day pushing forMarluna’s executin like I did? I never pull tht kind of stuff as a eolf. Never. Nor would I have taken the full blame for it the ext day as a wolf. I’m far from that confident in my abilityto fool the town. :sleepingleafeon:

Now I’m heading off to eat supper. Either hammer me or start using your brains before I get back on town. :sleepingleafeon:

Putting yourself one off hammer is a ballsy move. I will say

Im not reading into that, and if anyone hammers they die regardless of leafias alignment

1 Like

(lol)

I did literally just say multiple times that I can’t be the redirector as I have a confirmed ability, not once did I call myself town because of my confirmed ability, I’m just saying I have a confirmed action.

Now if you want to believe that I would visit the same player someone is being redirected into, then that’s on you to trust.

Because at the time of your post, I thought you were town and I felt Icet was town, two players that Abigail doesn’t trust.

I don’t want to throw Abigail to do the wagons on her own, especially given multiple people in the thread scumread her. It’s genuinely just a terrible idea on every single end, the only person who benefits from this is mafia unless Abi is correct.

Not to mention, if Abi is incorrect, you have an excuse to go for her head. This doesn’t benefit the people who think Abigail is scum already, this doesn’t benefit the people who think Abigail is town and this doesn’t benefit Abigail, what is the point in it?

That’s what it is.

Thank you :)

Unvote yourself, I’m not going through this again what we had with Millium on day 1 and what we literally just had with Marluna yesterday, you guys are really throwing away the importance of a self-vote.

I’m 18!!! :birthday::birthday::birthday:

YIPPEE!!!

4 Likes

Jesus christ ur only 18, happy birthday

PS: im old :(

2 Likes

I mean i orefer king making my scum reads, for what its worth, i just dont really like it coming from leafia

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes