Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Ninja =/= Auto RBer which is what I’m accusing yall of having. Try and actually read my posts instead of making a half assed attempt at making a read and then hedging anyway. Also my god that “Kii likes to tunnel a player” is very hypocritical. See: Leafia and Zorvo most games vs me

@Wazza @Hazardwaste I’m not a town rber I’m a town meditator

What do you mean? :eyes:

Here

1 Like

I thought a meditator was something different

Mediator

Anyway abi and IceT are claiming basically the same thing one with a condition the other with no condition

im having a hard time finding 1 wolf, let alone two wolves, I think im misclearing someone
probably Kiiruma, maybe?

@Bakefia
ur not wrong on how i state my reads, but its not an alignment thing, its a hedgy thing, honestly if i was a wolf, i’d probably be even less likely to hedge

but ur right, i didnt vote Frost, when it was needed
though anyone who reads their iso, knows I am spewed from it

Luka was redirected to kii idt you’d redirect to your partner and their reaction d2 was towny

Yup basically a cc

if we do this dome, i think it’s a lot harder to see me voting icet over abbi, but im not locking myself to a dome just yet

It’ true though if you stop to think about it for even a second. Get a real reason to scumread me and tell me why Frost and I would act that way as scumbuddies then we’ll talk.

About Abi’s claim Baker, she changed it to where she couldn’t act on consequitive nights and she’s claiming she couldn’t act last night because of that. @Bakefia :sleepingleafeon:

@Kiiruma @Jarek maybe bakerfia is mafia but they’re not the redirector which is a half clear and me and Abi are still in a cc

Thank you for the ping because I’ve realised I haven’t checked in today

Sorry about that

Votecount as of P#3796

Bakefia (3): Kiiruma, Jarek, PrincessAbigail
PrincessAbigail (2): IcetFeelsPain, Bakefia

Not Voting (3): Hazardwaste, Wazza, Millium

Yes and see how Abi isn’t even voting you. Instead, she’s voting me. :sleepingleafeon:

Wait explain this

Bakefia is literally my suspect to be the redirect or

Kiiruma is literally the towniest person alive, if you want to use frosts interaction to cover yourself, look at frosts and Kiiruma’s, not to mention we know Kiiruma was redirected towards from scum