Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Dies laughing Pushing on an obvious villager isn’t in the slightest bit villagery Wazza. :sleepingleafeon:

if you’re calling yourself the obvious villager I’m gonna lose it

Marluna chose Bakefia with their ability when Luka was redirected

Gotcha

Well now we’re just back to square one regardless

Who alive doesn’t have a confirmed action for night 2

That’s what we need to look at

why dont you want abi

I confirm it can’t be Kiiruma and vice versa
Marluna confirms it can’t be Bakefia
Abigail confirms it can’t be Icet but in the event Abigail is not legit, Icet confirms it cannot be Hazard

This leaves Abigail, Hazard”, Icet””, Jarek and Millium

The only chance it’s someone else is if Millium obscured information, this person also has to flip a Ninja-esque role

The “ indicate conditionals

I think they’re town especially regarding their behaviour this game

If I have to comply mechanicwise I will but I trust them atm

I’m the reason the neut left the game

So you know how the neut said they had a role-cop and all that?

Yeah they were lying about that in the neighbourhood they weren’t going to visit ash they did that quite literally just to see if mafia would kill them for it

I was always planning on visiting them for 3 nights I just didn’t expect them to only have to be visited twice

I’m suprised nobody assumed that was the case given that I don’t think a dead person can even complete their action?

I got use out of my ability by killing a third party by making them leave

I am. Look at how Frost treated me and how I’ve been acting and think of how I act as town vs. scum. You’ll see that I’m always town here if you do that Wazza. People need to learn that just because they think I’m wolfy doesn’t automatically make me a wolf. Kiiruma pulled this BS in my last game with him too but in that game he was town. If he’s somehow town here, it means he learned absolutely nothing from our last game together and I have more respect for his skill than that. His push on me is pure agenda and the exact same thing Frost, a flipped wolf, tried todo for no reason if I’m his scumbuddy D2. Neither of us were under any danger or pressure until he tried that and if he hadn’t tried that, it’s likely both of us would be alive with no real pressure on us today so Kiiruma and Abi’s claims that Frost did that for distancing reasons is utter BS and ultra wolfy and filled with wolfy agenda. It astonishes me that even one villager is even considering it possible that it’s the case honestly. :sleepingleafeon:

@IcetFeelsPain
What has hazard claimed?

This feels like a bunch of 4d chess, like the loops u need to go through to think leafia is a wolf here feels pretty insane to me

1 Like

I mean we already know this? Whats the point of this post?

Jarek is proving they have a confirmed N2 action

Gonna be completely honest with you.

This isn’t a good post, chief.

You aren’t defending yourself, you’re just calling yourself town and the things you’re saying aren’t going to justify your words.

You do this in quite a few games and if I disagree with it, you’re going to call me scum. I’m sorry to tell you that you’re not an obvious town and regarding Frosts interactions with you, I’d say it would make you look worse overall especially given how much of an indecisive wolf Frost can be (usually he does bus to be fair).