Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Not to mention you’re pushing on the only player we have a general consensus on being town for ???

Who?

Gonna be honest with you chief. Yes it is.

I’m not sure if this is a villager not really thinking things through or a wolf wanting to deny someone deserved towncred.

GTH a mistaken villager though since I think it’s likely an Abi/Kiiruma scumteam but the fact you haven’t voted me despite scumreading me supposedly is creeping me out a bit.

Current PoE is Abi/Wazza/Kiiruma. Very likely to contain both remaining wolves. :sleepingleafeon:

Kiiruma is very unlikely to be town here. I highly doubt he pulls this bs two games in a row as a villager after literally being wrong about me last game and you’re the only one pushing a Kiiruma v world. :sleepingleafeon:

i havent claimed.

Can u at least claim ur targets?

VOTE: princess

1 Like

Tbf i dont think they even need to, they have also talked about stuff and u guys have walked all over it

1 Like

Idk im starting to hedge on jarek, i think there is at least one wolf on kiiruma if kiruma is town.

Im wondering if kiiruma ks just bullshitting the roleblock stuff, since at this point im nkt even sure why the hell they keep getting hit

n1 Bakefia
N2. Kiiruma
N3. Kiiruma

Great…

How many people are targeting kiiruma…

dw apparently not me due to me being rb twice

1 Like

What… u got roleblock twice???
Where the hell are all these roleblocks coming cr
From

apparently IceT rbed me twice n2 and n3

It’s definitely possible. Yeah. I.think I’m fine with adding Jarek to the PoE as well. :sleepingleafeon:

Ohh, forgot about that

Im kinda just worried about you two being t/t but uhmm i have the mech info to somewhat think otherwise, i just dont want this to be a repeat of xwars, wherr i spent so much time trying to stop u and neon from fighting and they ended up back on you anyways

But with thay being said, i judt think you sre always town, and they are still in the PoE, so like its w/e.

I honestly wish i new what kiirumas alignment was

I still think them being roleblocked makes them townie because no one claimed is extremely silly

I thought it wasn’t obvious?