Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

i would have reevaled. but iceT would have to heavily push on me to reconsider. i think if iceT made me realise the OR in his ability i would have brought wazza more into view. the only reason i expect iceT so much was cause i thought it was a carbon copy to abbis ability.

Not N1. Much later. (N3 or N4?)
Hacker learns all feedback received.

1 Like

OHHHH

Ok that makes me feel a lot better about that vanillaise XD fair enough

1 Like

Listen to peopleā€™s meta reads on people they have more experience with than you do would be my feedback. Until you see them be very wrong, then you can disregard them. Baker had first handedly seen me both town and scum recently, and he hasnā€™t been wrong on me so far. You havenā€™t seen me scum. I linked a scum game so that people could check if they want to, but I bet that not only nobody skimmed my ISO there, the mere act of me linking my past scum game got me scumread here

People should put more stake on meta imo. The other recent game that ended in which mafia won - meta was also disregarded

That isnā€™t to say meta is infallible. I made a wrong god townread on Porscha in sorcerer 17er and Arete had a wrong meta misclear on May + Story. Still it ought to be considered imo. None of the things I got scumread for this game are things that are scummy or illogical for me. People that have seen me town have observed me express this behavior numerous times. Iā€™d go as far to argue that my choice of town playstyle would have been an asset this game, as I was set on sheeping Baker, despite not agreeing with/understanding his reads and Baker had the solve. This is how I usually win town games; sheeping people is generally better than trying to solve on your own ime

That isnā€™t to say this is towny for me, itā€™s just NAI, Iā€™m just explaining why chopping me for my default playstyle is a coinflip

2 Likes

Also - please policy the 3p claim next time, we shouldnt be prioritizing their wincon over ours. Depends on how mech heavy the setup is, but in a role madness i think its +EV to always policy the 3p d1, and give all town players a chance to do Stuff with their actions. I would have protected Eliza n1, not that it matters for the Theoretical argument

1 Like

I dont agree, but i alsl dont think eps should ever be in most games

1 Like

@tutuu YOUR NOSE IS MINE

BOOP

3 Likes

People put too much faith into meta on this site which sort of caused it to get disregarded massively for ages, I remember being called out as scum for relying on meta (I was town)

It seems to be this sunk cost fallacy for people where if they switch to using meta, everything will fall apart anyway

1 Like

Like the 3p didnt need to exist in this game, which means it wasnt good

2 Likes

convincing argument

ggs

/vote tutuu

2 Likes

Imma be honest

What was the actual point in the 3p in this setup

1 Like

For context tutuu said 3 wolves were in a group of x and I said only 2
And they said they would boop my nose if wrong

2 Likes

It was exactly 2

1 Like

Why dont you agree? The game functions if people play towards their wincons. Do you emotionally feel bad for chopping a 3p who decided to be honest? I can see that angle, and I also despise 3ps, but ultimately the game functions if ppl play towards their teamā€™s wincons above all

The 3p roleblocked mafia twice in a row btw

2 Likes

Town win con is to kill wolves not the neutral that is leaving anyway so I disagree with the notion of policing neutrals just get good

Town isnā€™t going to have the info to solve the game off actions

2 Likes

Im definitely policy vigging/itaing a 3p claim in fam4 so dont claim it while im alive if u wanna win

4 Likes

what if Iā€™m mayor

1 Like

Then im going to grab you, hug you tightly, embrace you, and german suplex you

2 Likes