Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

The reason to push you isn’t about preventing to lynch Marluna, you could say I melded together with Abigail to coming at same conclussion that your slot stinks and that I have been used.

That’s the view I have playing at that moment

Yeah I know these alternative universes and that’s true.

I think we had a chance if I was allowed to vote this game xd

it didnt really felt needed

imma claim 3p in fam4 and make you feel bad

I didn’t protect you hard enough, even as mafia myself

1 Like

(i would have been dead alot earlier)

Im not gonna feel bad for killing someone not on my faction and if u do it as town for no reason its ur choice to not play towards wincon :3

jokes aside. i dont think neuts should be “kill on sight”. that ruins the fun for some players. i think this neutral was still fine to keep around either way. (it literally rbed the mafia for two nights in a row). it didnt really hurt town at all. AND it was fuel for my case against jarek.

1 Like

their are defintly set ups where that mind set is good.

but in a closed role madness i am not gonna punish you for claiming neutral

I agree its not fun, but i also dont think its fun for everyone else to have a player that basically stops interacting with the game socially. A more fun implementation of 3p imo is forcing situations where the 3p cant just openly claim as the most beneficial play to achieve their wincon. For instance giving them an evil wincon, or something like an executioner, or just straight up forbidding them for claiming. I think the exciting part about Mafia is that everyone is pretending to be town. "I am a survivor’ → everyone else: "ok ignore this guy’ - i dont find that a fun gameplay loop

I also think this 3p was designed poorly because imo the iptimal play was claiming so u could easily coordinate the visits, otherwise there is a chance u might not even get one, i mean honestly i think pod probably could have just asked if anyone to neighborize with them

1 Like

maybe not

i agree with you on this. this outsider was extremely weird for this setup. it had really no effect and then just left. but with this type of outsider that really didnt have any type of effect and was gonna leave anyway wasting a execution on him is just bad.

i think these types neuts who are forced to out to have a chance of winning are in general not fun to play as. i dont think they should be killed on sight

Of which pod also couldnt claim cause then he would have to avoid the anti claim, ya i think pod played corectly by claiming

The only negative to pod winning was that it fucked our parity

i think a cooler idea for this character was to make him more of a serial killer like character. tricking people into visiting him and if he picks a player who visits him they are killed.

I believed their claim, they werent an evil neutral, it just messed sith our psrity requiring is to sleep

i think most people did. it sounded decently believeable for the set up

Most of the time i would probably kill a 3p if i was lost enough

Ah. I see.