Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Wheb the hell did frost vote me???

???

I quite literally just disproved your entire post for your entire read on me and the only thing you have to say is “bad, bad, wrong, omgus, omgus!”?

Am I not allowed to defend myself or is it just omgus now? I stg people forget the meaning of omgus sometimes my god.

1 Like

Welcome to my world…

1 Like

If you’re gonna say I’m wrong or mistaken, prove it to me then because the way I see it you’ve just came up with a read for literally no reason (or as you put it “you have fast fingers”) and then didn’t try and come up with anything else and tried to push me for half of the day?

???

I can’t believe they banned 3p >>> Town Vanilla

I literally got called an outed wolf and was told
“Its ok u played a good day 1, good job on fooling everyone else” then for them to not say im outted when idk what u would call the above thought? And just that i have a high chance of being a wolf, but they wont vote me, and continue to shade me, im still not even sure what their problem is with me

Not to mention the extremely huge hydra dissonance between both them and leafia

I have a weakness for emotion, idk

am I talking to a living brick wall

1 Like

I am keep ignoring you and you keep pushing the issue. I asked you to step back too IDK what’s your problem with me since post 40 or something all you have done was to shade me. I am ignoring you rest of the game as wolf/anti-town whatever you take. have fun convincing others

I responded to the only part where you actually ask a question without insulting the other person

You can’t keep playing the game by choosing to “not play the game”

1 Like

I literally didn’t insult you once I said your post sucked ass ???

How the hell can u unironiically ask me what my problem is with you when u literally have a vendetta against me fot existing lol

2 Likes

I want u to vote me if u think i am a wolf instead of shading me

Like this all started when u had a 4d chess read on me because i didnt handle wazza how u wanted

Like you literally are the main character of this topic lmao

You were shading me through all stages today and when I presented a read, you were flailing and kept doing your weird posts about me. I literally am not the person that brought this upon you and whenever you get the opportunity you are attacking me. First you pocketed tutuu and now when someones insulting me you are doing it again. You can keep irritating me, it won’t break me though.

ironic

VOTE: Frostwolf103

Wazza towny, I appreciate her openness and understand the frustration.

1 Like

Where did i shade u? Other than recently when i called u a leafia alt?