Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Ya because i bounce off people, and i agree’d with kiirumas take and i agree with wazza’s take, i have my own reason for town leaning u despite all that but im not going to pretend that everytbing that comes out of your mouth is townie. Thats how i play. Im voting wazza and i still want to interact with their thoughts.

VOTE: ash

1 Like

U are still treating me like an outted wolf but wont vote me, if anything tutuu has a higher chance of pocketing me, and u dont even care enough to realize ur vote is on tutuu, thats how much hydra dissonance exists in ur slot

Its avtually baffling

keep howling

Lmao

@Wazza
See what i have to deal with

1 Like

you are good at manipulating words and the general outlook of things. I am not going to interact with you because you are intentionally baiting. I will have your ISO analysis posted

You are insufferale, im done with this game

I am also confident on two wolves being in Millium/Kii/Wazza/Marluna/Hazard and thats a -1 read so yeah whoever is town there

Not worth my time to deal woth this treatment two games in a row

is it my fault?

You are literally a brick wall

you are acting wolfy for whatever reason instead of collaborating. you are appealing to people one by one to push yourself out of consensus poe. and when called out you are just strawmanning everything i say.

do you have a link to your previous game?

id rather die at this point than play another day phase with u
you can find my games yourself

it would help me a lot to understand what people saw in your previous game and if I am mistaken or not.

if thats your choice then stop attacking me. i tried diplomacy

This is literally a list of my town reads, me and Marluna. F

where have u stated these reads? can u explain any of them?

Beep boop. Got em here.
But shall expand on IG

Ash’s town slip was genuine, as ive said before imo. Kinda shocked nobody else is reading into it

can u link it again?